chapter 10

Luna

"We should definitely come here again, it's beautiful. " I say as I sit comfortably at the backseat and he nods.

"I'll bring you here as many times as you want." my heart begins racing at his words and I find myself blushing, warming up. I stare at him and smile, his hand on my knee, just resting there.

And the next thing I know he lifts me up to his lap and kisses me. A sigh escapes my lips as we pull away for a short moment, and his hands rest on my ass, as I kiss him again, my hand cupping the back of his head.

"No interruptions now." he murmurs and I bite my lip, before my eyes widen.

"Wait...here? What if someone sees us?" I think he senses my anxiety, because he pecks my lips softly, and caresses my waist.

"No one comes up here, and I've come here many times." I nod and kiss him. "Plus, what I have this big pricey car for?" he jokes and I roll my eyes, deciding to carry on with that.

"Huh, so you can fuck girls at the backseat?" his cheeks get crimson red and I bite my lip, trying not to smile seeing him nervous.

"No! Fuck...this came out super wrong." he says and takes a deep breath, and I laugh, making him look at me confused.

"I just meant that the windows are tinted, and it's spacious..." he finishes and I kiss him, taking control, but soon enough he takes the lead, holding the back of my head, keeping me in place.

I moan in his mouth when he makes an upwards thrust, and I feel his hard dick straight to my core, since he's also wearing sweats. We immediately remove each other's tops and he kisses my neck, and collarbone, reaching for my bra before he removes it, and stares at me, as I stare at him, shivering under his gaze and touch.

"You're gorgeous." he mutters and kisses me hungrily again, as I take off my shoes. My breasts collide with his chest and I feel his body heat warming me up, like I'm on fire right now. And I don't want to be extinguished.

He drops me to the seats, and gets on top of me, reaching for my sweats and he takes them off, with my underwear too, letting them fall down.

"Fuck, you're so wet..." he murmurs and kisses my whole body, from my collarbone to my legs, before he reaches my sex, and gives it a lick. I moan.

He begins eating me out, when I feel him pushing two fingers inside me, his tongue still licking and sucking me there. I moan louder and more now. No one, and I mean Dean, has done that combo to me. And it's majestic. This carries on for a while , when I finally come on his face and he licks me clean once again. I'm shaking.

I grab his shoulders and lift him to meet my gaze, making out with him once again and touch the strap of his sweats, pushing it down with his help, with his briefs too. I gulp as I glance at his dick and take him in my palm, giving him a handjob as we carry on making out. He's big, big and thick, a handful on my palm as his sighs are only making me continue doing what I'm doing. His lips go to my neck and he sucks there now, fastening my pace, when I feel him pushing a finger inside me again.

"You like that?" he asks me and I nod, my back arching at the pleasure we're both giving to each other, the pleasure he's giving to me now.

"Use your words love, or I'm gonna stop." he threatens me and I moan, telling him I love what he's doing right now, and he pushes yet another finger in.

"Tell me what you want, Luna." he makes a thrust on my palm and groans, causing me to moan, when suddenly he releases himself from my hand and stays in between my legs, looking down on me, his dick hitting his stomach, precum on top of it, his eyes glazing and shining both from arousal and from the moon. I can only imagine how I look, but he's looking at me like he enjoys the view. My hair are probably a mess, that's certain, and my breath is inconsistent, my chest going up and down from the rush, cheeks flushed.