chapter 12

Luna

"Oh God Damon, fuck!" I moan as he's pounding into me from behind, me on all fours on his bed. He gives my ass a squeeze and spanks me right there, making me let my body fall down but he lifts me up, his left hand around my throat, his right one around my waist rested on my stomach.

"You have to keep it down, love." he says and thrusts inside me, on purpose so he can see what he's doing to me. My eyes get watery from the pleasure and I rest my body on his, moaning softer this time.

You're lost, right? Today, it's Wednesday. Wednesday night to be exact. And how am I at Damon's place exactly? I snuck in. He texted as soon as everyone was asleep, around 12.30 am and I came here. We didn't manage to go to his room without making out though as soon as we saw each other.
About what happened, actually about the fact that my mom knows I see Damon, I begged her not to say anything, to anyone. And she respects it. I hope she does at least. I haven't even told my friends yet.

"Fuck..." Damon exclaims and turns me , putting me on top of him now and I moan, kissing him, my hands around his neck as I'm riding him now, and soon, we come, at different times, since we've been going at it for a while now. It's not our first round.

He removes the condom and throws it away, with the other two, and lays down next to me, covering me with his sheets, and then himself.

"I can't believe that I didn't like you when we first met, and now we're you know...hooking up." I say and hold my head with my hand, as he looks at me, his back -half back- on the headboard. He smiles.

"What?" I ask him, and lift my body a little, his eyes going to my breasts, and then rest on my eyes.

"I never said I don't like you. To myself at least." he answers and my eyes widen, before I scoff.

"Yeah, right, then why are you so annoying?" he raises an eyebrow and I bite my lip in order not to laugh.

"Are? So, I still am, huh?" he takes the hint I'm teasing him but carries on.

"Well, yeah, you're just more tolerant now. " I say and peck his lips, and he gets on top of me quickly, on top of me on my side, his hand on my waist, going lower to my leg, pulling it to wrap it around his torso.

"Yeah?" he gives my jaw a kiss and I giggle, as he goes lower, to my neck and shoulders.

"Yeah, way less annoying." he meets my gaze and I stick my tongue out, earning tickles as an answer, which made me giggle more, laugh actually, and beg him to stop but he wouldn't.

"Keep it down, please." a knock on the door and the voice of his mother makes us freeze, me actually, he continued caressing my leg. Her footsteps are heard again and a door closing, and I let out a heavy breath.

"Do you think she understood it's me in here?" I ask Damon and he quickly shakes his head in denial. I hope he's right.

We carry on talking and around 3.30, meaning half an hour later, he takes me home, he insisted I couldn't say anything else, and I sleep quickly, since I have school tomorrow.

♡♡♡♡♡

"My mom's hiding things from me." I confess to Mariah as it is just us two, after school. She looks at me confused and asks me what the heck I'm talking about.

"About my dad. I don't know the whole truth apparently. Something that has to do with the police. I don't know." I shrug my shoulders and she looks at me confused.

"Does it matter, Lu?" she asks me and I sigh. I don't know if it really matters, to be honest, I just wanna know everything about my dad. Probably to feel closer to him.

"I...I just wanna know everything about him, that's all." I answer and she nods, like she gets it. I play with my necklace and we stop walking, reaching the lighthouse. My necklace has a lighthouse too. A gift from my dad to my mom. I don't know why though, I don't completely know why, I just know it was their spot.

"Lu, you should look at this." Mariah tells me after a few minutes of us just sitting at the bench, staring at the sea. Turns out I was just staring at the sea.

I turn and look where she was pointing at, at the wall, when I see it.

Y/N Y/L/N and Rafe Cameron, 4ever and ever <3

My eyes get watery and I don't realize I've been crying, until Mariah hugs me. They were forever, until they weren't.

I recognize my mother's handwriting, she wrote this , and next to that , it was another quote, with a handwriting I didn't know. Dad's handwriting.

I'll marry you some day.

I shiver. He never got the chance to marry mom. I wipe the uncontrollable tears that have been running down my cheeks and take a picture of these two quotes, to cherish them forever. We look at the wall some more, despite the years, the quotes haven't faded much, some have, some haven't.

Mariah laughs suddenly, and I turn to look at what she's looking.

JJ Maybank is an asshole
-Kie

I find myself laughing too and take my mind off of the earlier quotes, of my dad and the life he might've had with mom, with me, us. We stay there for some more, chatting about everything. Well, almost everything. I dont know how to tell her that I'm hooking up with Damon, so I'll just say it when the time is right. When I feel ready. I take her home, and then go to my place as well, hugging my mom as soon as I see her, catching her off guard. And then go to my room, chatting with Damon.