. 1 ><

FEBRUARY 8TH, WEDNESDAY.

"dude! we reached a million followers! holy shit!" the boy with curly red hair exclaimed, tapping his friends shoulder repeatedly. feeling excited as they were finally blowing up on their favorite app.

tolkien chuckled at kyle's excitement moving the redheads hand away from his shoulder.

"I know. I can clearly see it on your phone." he raised an eyebrow while smirking, looking at kyle's phone.

kyle was pushing himself up and down with the bottom of his shoes, his red curls bouncing along with him, grinning widely as his braces showed.

tolkien placed a hand on kyles shoulder. "we should get ice cream to celebrate!"

the shorter boy nodded and put his phone away.

"yeah, we should! but after school since we can't really exit the campus without permission."

"I know that, doofus." the taller one playfully nudged the boy next to him in the arm, smiling.

they continued to walk to their lockers, talking about after school plans for the next few days.

kyle averted his eyes to where his locker was, his friends were standing in their casual spots slamming their lockers shut talking about.. whatever they're talking about.

"hey dudes!" kyle put an arm up to wave. the three boys that stood in front of kyle and tolkien brung their attention towards the two, not being fazed that they were with each other.

though someone was a bit pissed at the duo.

"sup fags."

"hey kyle, hey tolkien!"

"oh, hey kyle! ..hey tolkien."

broflovski smiled as he gotten giddy again. "have you guys seen me and tolkien's account?!" he said loudly, wanting to tell his friends about it as soon as possible.

the trio shook their heads, still not interested in what kyle had to say.

"we just hit a million followers!" kyle started bouncing on the heels of his shoes again,

cartman, kenny and stan looked at each other with their eyebrows raised before looking back at the two boys.

cartman rolled his eyes, "no you didn't." crossing his arms while he didn't believe a word coming out of kyle's mouth.

"yes we did, look." tolkien said, pulling out his expensive ass iphone, showing the guys.

stan was the first to react- silently. his eyes widened as his mouth slightly opened.

"no fucking way dude." he whispered, feeling even more pissed.

stan didn't know why he always gotten irritated when he saw kyle with tolkien, he also hated how kyle would cancel their plans just to hang out with tolkien. like- why couldn't tolkien hang out with his friends; clyde, craig, jimmy and tweek? stan thought.

stan was pretty sure they're upset that he's been ditching his friend group.

stan backed up and stayed silent, aggravation written all over his face.

"no way! that's totally fake!" cartman said as he struggled to pull his phone from his pocket. kenny looked over cartman's shoulder, trying to confirm it for himself too.

nonetheless, it was true.

kenny raised his eyebrows as being surprised while cartman just scoffed. "whatever, it's not that serious."

"anyway, me and tolkien are gonna go now, see you guys later!" kyle said walking away, tolkien following close behind.

kenny waved at them turning back around to look at stan, cartman did the same; both of them noticing how irritated their friend looks.

cartman smirked as he nudged stan's arm, "awh, poor stan upset that his jew of a boyfriend is cheating on him?"

stan gave out a annoyed sigh. "leave me alone cartman, I'm not in the mood. I'm gonna head out to the courtyard." he explained, walking away.

"stan?" kenny called out, utterly confused.

as stan was walking away he ran two hands up his face, dragging them down afterwards.

is he jealous that kyle is hanging with someone else? no.. no way! he didn't care about when his best friend was hanging around cartman and kenny.. so why was he upset now?

this was honestly so confusing and annoying, he wanted to take his mind off of it but he couldn't.

ever since kyle started hanging out with tolkien it was like- stan wasn't even there!

kyle was completely blowing stan off and canceling some of the plans they've made up for this month- and the months from now which obviously pissed the 15 year old off.

stan's hand curled into a fist and the teen hit himself twice in the forehead, hoping that'll give him sudden amnesia to forget the unfair things he's thinking about at the moment.

stan walked out of the schools back exit and tried to find somewhere to sit, which was pretty easy.

he sat down on the low concrete wall that had protected the dirt from falling out.

he didn't care that his pant's would get dirty, they're pajama pants anyway and he's wearing a black hoodie. so not that big of a deal.

marsh pulled out his phone and his headphones and plugged them up, going onto the first app he saw; instagram.

he scrolled through his feed, sometimes seeing his classmates pop up. sometimes wendy and bebe.

he had a long couple of minutes till lunch was fully over so that gave him time to do whatever he wanted.

stan would honestly ditch school right now, but he didn't feel like getting up.

he continued scrolling. about to close the app till something caught his attention.

a picture taken and uploaded by tolkien on the 2nd of february.

kyle is seen in the backyard smiling widely as his braces were shown, his hair slightly covering his eyes and his freckles were on each side of his face. his hands were in his pocket while he was leaning back. tolkien looked like he was laughing and he was holding the camera up so the both of them were very visible to see.

they were at starks pond.

that's usually stan and kyle's go-to spot, yet when stan saw it, it felt like kyle has betrayed him once more.

stan gripped onto his phone, feeling extremely pissed and frustrated, going to spotify to play his playlist.

honestly stan might go goth because of what kyle's doing.

"I hate them so much." stan muttered, rubbing his eye.