. 11 ><

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

"okay.. what do we do first?" kyle asked.

stan looked dumbfounded but smiled ; "dude! you asked me to hang out, I thought you had it planned out."

kyle was silent for a moment.

"uh.. I do have something in mind, though it's basic." he admitted, staring at stan.

"hm?"

kyle bit the inside of his mouth. "...arcade?"

stan thought of it for a moment, he smiled at the memories they had at the arcade. him and kyle hadn't been there in awhile.

stan nodded excitedly, "hell yeah!"

kyle smiled happily.

they continued walking in comfortable silence.

stan felt extremely happy, happy him and his best friend could finally hang out.

and it shows, a lot.

after a few minutes of walking kyle decided to open his mouth and start talking.

"so.. you and wendy?" kyle begin to speak.

stan raised an eyebrow. "huh?"

kyle smile a little, his braces showing. "you guys get back together?"

stan furrowed his eyebrows.

weird question.

nosy.

"no? why?"

kyle stared at him dumbfounded. "huh.. I thought you guys were talking about it."

stan shook his head ; "no.. she was checking up on me or something."

"said I was moping, being depressed like.. since last week."

"hm." kyle nodded.

kyle pulled out his phone and started to text someone.

stan raised an eyebrow, wondering who he was texting.

probably tolkien.

stan felt a pang of annoyance run through his body. wow.

stan pulled out his phone too and started to go on insta, looking at random reels.

kyle put his phone back, though stan didn't, they continued walking, they were close to the arcade anyway.

..

stan and kyle made it to the arcade, they did DDR, shooting games / zombie games, claw machines ( which ended up with them getting a joker and batman plush. ) they wasted half of their tokens on that machine.

it was worth it,

they had bought food, burgers to be exact.

..

stan was still drinking his soda from the food they ordered a few minutes ago.

they both looked around as they didn't know what to do next.

until,,

"kyle! look!" stan pointed at a old guitar hero machine, literally nobody uses it.

he happily shook kyles shoulder.

kyle opened his mouth, furrowing his eyebrows. "you're not serious."

"I am very serious. let's go!"

stan took a hold on kyles arm.

"so much nostalgia." stan stated as he picked up the guitar and placed it over his shoulder, it hung of his body.

kyle did the same.

kyle clicked his tongue. "stan can we just play something else? this is old.. and rusty."

stan rolled his eyes, "yeahh, no. this'll be fun!" he said excitedly.

"what if I like.. suck now." kyle said.

stan smiled. "lets test it out!"

the game turned on and they both started to play.