. 16 ><

FEBRUARY 12TH, SUNDAY.
( A DAY BEFORE )

it was currently 8:03 AM.

wendy had been walking out of a nearby cafe since she didn't want to go buy from the tweak's shop anymore, due to what she learnt about what they put in their drinks.

her phone had been in her hand and she was texting her best friend bebe.

bebe had been pressuring her about valentine's day, trying to figure out who she should ask and what to do.

this happened every year for wendy so she just sat there and remained silent about how she really felt about bebe and let her best friend rant about all the guys she should ask.

sometimes she wished bebe wasn't so oblivious. but, what could she do.

she took a sip of the coffee she bought, allowing the sugar to flow in.

the ravenette almost dropped her phone when she started to get a call from bebe, her phone violating vibrating in her hand.

wendy sighed to herself, clicking the answer button and held it up to her ear. which, she regretted immediately.

"wendy! okay- I finally got a valentine-" bebe shouted.

"-is it clyde?"

bebe went silent on the other line. wendy could hear her shuffling.

"...would you be mad if I said yes?" bebe quietly questioned.

wendy brung her hand up to her face, already getting sick of bebe. "you're joking.. right? you guys broke up last week!" the noirette reminded her.

the blonde on the other line dramatically sighed. "yeah I know.. but he apologized!— and sent me flowers on friday! I know he still loves me."

"he doesn't care about you-!" she cut herself off, she pinched the middle of her nose from annoyance.

wendy could feel herself get angered, not because she was " jealous " but because bebe was so oblivious and obsessed with the idea of having a boyfriend that it's slowly ruining her experience of having someone who does love her.

and that's coming from experience.

"you know what? okay bebe, enjoy your valentine's with your loving boyfriend."

wendy hung up, irritated by her bestfriend.

she felt her phone vibrate from notifications she was getting. and she figured it was bebe spamming her.

..

she ended up sitting on a nearby bench next to the cafe she just exited, wanting to calm herself down.

she crossed her legs and sat back comfortably, the wind of the cold air blowing against her made it hard for her to sit completely still.

wendy used the hood that was connected to her jacket to cover the top of her head and the sides of her face.

she continued to take sips of her coffee, scrolling through instagram seeing many funny, relatable and some of her friends posts.