. 14 ><

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

kyle watched as stan walked away from the swing set, and head over to the play structure.

he stared at him for a bit before turning on his phone, sliding thumb across the screen — hovering it over the messages app.

he considered texting that person.

and so, he did.

he clicked on the messages app and scrolled down to find the contact he was looking for, and clicked on it.

he deleted a few messages he decided to send, before choosing a simple one and clicking send.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡

I don't know what to do.
We've jus gotten2 the park but he's not doin anything, yk??
Read 6:15 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
ummmm
ok
Sent 6:15 PM.

???
Read 6:15 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
talk ti him...
y u textuhg me abt this.
Sent 6:15 PM.

I don't know?
I feel like I text Tolkien too much + you're the one who told me to talk to him..
Read 6:15 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
SIR. y u tupe like ur a teacher.
dumbass fuckijg geammar
🖕🖕🖕🖕
anyway,
bruh idk what u wnt me2 say 4realsies
Sent 6:17 PM.

You're so annoying..
He doesn't wnna go home, I have no ideas for this hangout.
Read 6:17 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
bye gtfo
how u gon plan a hangout n nkt HANGOIT
Sent 6:17 PM.

What..?????
What did I do.
Read 6:17 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
KYLEEE MY POOBEARDOOKIEDEAR
STOP TEXTURING ME.
Sent 6:17 PM.

..

kyle stared at his screen for a bit and scowled at the messages kenny sent.

he didn't know why he decided to text the blonde — knowing he'd probably wouldn't help with his situation.

he pursed his lips and looked up. he stared at the ravenette that looked rather tired, sitting on the top of the slide.

kyle looked down at the ground before getting off the swing he still sat on.

he walked over to the play structure, his shoes shuffling in the snow ; leaving tracks that currently marked the metal stairs of the structure.

kyle was pretty sure stan heard him. due to the fact when kyle made it to the top, stan's whole body was turned around to face the stairs.

kyle sat a few inches away from stan, criss cross position.

stan lowered his legs from his chest and raised a brow. "what's up?"