. 7 ><

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

kenny was sitting on the stairs, farthest away from the groups that were around the area.

he had his legs crossed while his arms were placed onto his knees.

he just needed fresh air, having to deal with stans depression-ness left him drained and tired.

like seriously? how oblivious can he be. it's unbelievable, but that's to be expected.

same goes for kyle, but it is kyle so nothing new.

kenny clicked his tongue as he watched the other students play.

he scratched the side of his face with his finger before he heard the cafeteria doors which - led to the outside - open and shut behind him.

he didn't flinch but his heart skipped a beat since he wasn't expecting that.

kenny turned around and saw his friend, kyle. who held a water bottle in his hand and looked utterly confused.

funny,

"kenny? what're you doing out here?" kyle questioned before pursing his lips, probably thinking he made bad choice by talking to the boy in front of him.

kenny shrugged, "nothin' just chillin, needed some air." he said casually before patting the spot next to him. "sit down."

kyle hesitated for a few seconds, soon walking over to kenny and sat next to him.

"so why did you come out here?" kenny asked the redhead next to him.

kyle just shrugged. "not really sure, just felt like it." kenny just nodded at his response.

a couple more minutes go by before kenny finally decided to ask his question. "what's going on with you and stan? y'all broke up?"

that caught kyle off guard and he started to pick at his fingers.

"dude, first off; he's not my boyfriend and he never was my boyfriend." he continued,

"and I don't even know. he's just been acting like an asshole for the past week or two. and I'm not sure why." kyle announced.

"he's been getting pissed on how me and tolkien have been hanging out more, and I don't get it." kenny nodded.

"have you tried apologizing?" kenny asked.

"yes! and he got even more mad than before. I don't know what he wants me to do."

kenny sighed before stretching his arms and crossing them afterwards. "I don't understand it either."

"maybe try and talk to him again and actually try and hang out with him, don't bring up the problem you've had with each other. just a regular hang out."

kyle looked down before before nodding. "you're sure he wouldn't get pissed and start yelling at me?"

kenny looked around and pursed his lips.

"I didn't say that.."

"kenny!"

"dude, I don't know for sure I just know he'll probably be less mad."

"ugh." kyle rolled his eyes. "I guess I'll try."