. 3 ><

FEBRUARY 9TH, THURSDAY.

it was the end of school, kyle was walking towards his house. he didn't really want to take the bus anymore because of the argument he had with stan the other day.

though he felt guilty, he'd never admit it because he thought stan was in the wrong.

maybe that was him being selfish and an asshole.

as he got closer his house, he decided he was gonna talk to someone about it.

that someone being tolkien of course.

he didn't wanna talk to kenny nor cartman because; cartman will just be annoying, he'd just make fun of me or something.

kenny is just kenny. that's enough to understand.

tolkien is the most reasonable one, he'd understand kyle more than anyone else.

besides stan,

kyle walked in front of his house and opened his front door, locking it as soon as he got inside.

he walked upstairs, immediately throwing his backpack inside his room as he went to lay down on his bed.

he pulled out his phone from his pocket going to text his friend to ask him if he could come over.

which tolkien responded with a simple; 'yeah.'

kyle rubbed his forehead, feeling frustrated that he had to deal with this problem.

but the whole thing it's probably his fault anyways.

he was just gonna take a shower to calm himself down.

..

kyle stepped back into his bedroom, wearing a grey t shirt that was a bit too big on him, one side of it hanging down his arm- showing his shoulder.

he also wore red and black checkered pajama pants.

he flopped onto his bed, pulling out his phone. he felt better but he still had the urge to talk to someone about it.

he was waiting for the door to knock or get a text from his friend to tell him he's outside.

he just started scrolling through social media, waiting for tolkien.

couple minutes later some knocked on the door, which kyle could assume was tolkien.

he stood up and went to open the door.

he was right.

"hey dude!" kyle said, trying to hide his frustration and irritation.

"hey kyle, what'd you call me over for? are we gonna play games again?" tolkien questioned; walking inside as kyle closed the front door.

broflovski shook his head. "no not quite.. uh"

kyle walked over to the couch, tolkien following him.

the two sat down on the couch, tolkien raising an eyebrow while he waited for kyle to say something.

kyle took a deep breath before asking; "do you remember when stan talked to me yesterday?"

"yeah?" tolkien responded.

"okay so.. apparently he's upset that me and you became friends. which is fucking stupid.. and I haven't been hanging out with him."

tolkien laughed a bit. "well, I understand that- we have been hanging out way too much.. though that might've been my fault."

"you should try and talk to him about it though. I also don't wanna be the cause of the argument anymore."

kyle stared at him blankly. "but- dude! I don't know what he's so pissed.. I haven't even done anything."

"you cancelled your plans with him."

"yeah-"

"-you been ignoring him."

"no I haven't! I've spoken to him tons."

"have you had a full on conversation with him?" kyle thought for a second.

no, no he hasn't.

"no," he responded truthfully.

"well, there you go. talk to him kyle, actually talk to him." tolkien smiled.

"you two fight like a old married couple, seriously."

kyle playfully punched tolkien in the arm, his face turning red as he heard those words.

"shut up dude."

"anyway, tell me how it goes- I'm going home now. text me if you need anything." tolkien said, exiting the house.

kyle got up and locked the front door again, going back to his bedroom.

"ugh." kyle muttered.

he rubbed his eyes and went to lay down on his bed, pulling out his phone again.

SUPER BSF 💚 !

Hey, Stan?
Read 4:01 PM.

SUPER BSF 💚 !
what do u want kyle
Sent 4:01 PM.

I just wanna apologize dude, can you come over, please?
Read 4:01 PM.

..

kyle hoped stan would listen and come over.

kyle felt horrible right now, he felt like crying out of frustration and anger.

"why did I act like that? I'm such an asshole" kyle muttered.