. 8 ><

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

kyle walked through the halls, his eyes looking everywhere to spot stan.

"he isn't anywhere" kyle thought, pursing his lips while hoping by any means stan will just pop up right in front of him.

he reached the end of the hall, where he stood in front of the emergency exit of the high school.

"would he be out there?" kyle thought while walking up to the door.

he pushed the door open and stepped outside, obviously nobody was standing right in front of him so he stepped out further, hoping that he'll find stan.

as he stepped out, the door closed behind him with a unnecessarily loud click sound.

kyle turned his head to find stan sitting on the grass while leaning against the low stone wall, headphones in his ears while listening to music. at least that's what kyle thinks.

he slowly walked towards stan while gaining second thoughts about doing this, knowing stan might get pissed at kyle once again because he's moody.

kyle reached his hand out once he stood next to stan, surprisingly stan didn't notice kyle.

that or he's ignoring him.

he shook stans shoulder making stan flinch.

stan stared at kyle for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth parted.

it took a few seconds before stan looked away and his expression seemed like he was pissed off.

kyle furrowed, regretting listening to kenny's advice.

kyle fixed his posture, standing up straight. he decided he was just gonna head back to the lunch room.

"what do you want kyle." stan asked, his eyes still facing the ground.

kyle raised his eyebrows.

"uhm- well.. I," kyle stammered before sighing.

he looked away and sucked on his cheek before sitting down next to him.

he looked at stan again, trying to find the right words.

"hey stan. I just.. had a question."
kyle told the boy he was looking at.

stan raised his eyebrow, skeptical; "what is it?"

kyle looked away, thinking if he should say never mind and give up and wait till stan decides to give him a apology. but that's probably gonna be awhile.

kyle sighed,

"do you wanna hang out after school today? or tomorrow? if that's okay?"

stan looked at kyle as if he was shocked, his eyebrows raised and his eyes wide too.

he looked away again while having a frustrated look on his face.

"for real?" stan asked. "like.. seriously? no tolkien? or anyone?"

"yeah dude! no tolkien, or kenny, or anyone. I promise." kyle smiled.

though stan didn't really smile, his eyes obviously showed happiness. kyle could see that.

"okay, yeah sure." he responded dryly.

kyle gave one last 'okay' before standing up and walking away.

..

kyle walked back inside the school, going back to the cafeteria with a small smile on his face.

maybe stan would stop being a jerk and start hanging out with kyle again.

he spotted craig's gang. tolkien also seemed to see kyle and wave at him.

"hey dudes!" kyle said while he sat down next to tolkien.

clyde looked at the redhead, skeptically.

he moved forward and asked; "what's got you so happy?"

"nothing." kyle said.

clyde looked around and nodded, he slowly moved back to his original position and going back to talking to jimmy.

his phone suddenly went off and he went to check it.

TOLKIENN ‼️‼️ 💜

TOLKIENN ‼️‼️ 💜
You went to see stan?
Sent 11:35 AM.

Yeah. We just talked about hanging out today.
Read 11:35 AM.

TOLKIENN ‼️‼️ 💜
Guessing that went well.
Considering the smirk on your face ‼️
Sent 11:35 AM.

Shut up lmfao 😭
Read 11:35 AM.

..

tolkien chuckled and kyle hit him in his shoulder.

"happy y'all made up though," tolkien whispered to kyle.

"-it was sickening seeing you guys argue and fight like a couple."

"literally. fuck you dude." kyle rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, though a smirk was displayed on his face.

tolkien nudged him with his elbow and snickered; "yeah, whatever kyle."

kyle pulled out his phone and texted a quick message to the guy next to him.

TOLKIENN ‼️‼️ 💜

Kys.
YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.
Read 11:36 AM.

TOLKIENN ‼️‼️ 💜
Alr bro.
It's because I'm black.
Sent 11:36 AM.

..

Kyle put a hand on his face, covering his eyes. as he was trying not to laugh.

same with tolkien.

..

HI EVERY1, I kno y'all waited awhile 4 this small ass chapter but fr I was busy asl.

also small Platonic Tolkyle moment :)

[ REWROTE THIS CHAPTER ]