. 5 ><

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

it's been 4 days since the two boys talked to each other. not only have they've been distant to each other but also the friend group.

although stan stayed with his kyle on the other hand, ditched the entire friend group once more and decided to hang out with craig's gang.

they've been so far apart that kyle and tolkien don't even come up to cartman, kenny and stan to brag about their tiktoks.

stan obviously got more mad at kyle for not only ditching his original friend group but went to the friend group of stan's enemy, craig tucker.

stan always took glances at broflovski, he saw as kyle looked like he was having a good time with craig's gang.

stan honestly just wanted his best friend back.

kenny and cartman took notice at the sudden mood change between kyle and stan, wondering but also knowing why the two weren't as close as they used to be.

after their second period, their break had started and that's when stan was going to be interrogated by his friends.

as soon as stan stepped outside the back exit, wanting to chill at his usual spots he saw his two friends standing outside, kenny's arms crossed as cartman's hands were on his waist, they were waiting for him.

"..what are you guys doing?" stan asked, concerned on why they were posing like some random ass superhero.

kenny shook his head. "cut to the chase stan, why're you and kyle ignorin' each other?"

stan clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"because he wants to be a bigger asshole than he was before."

the blonde hummed in response. "yeah, but usually you guys would have made up by now, what's going on?"

"I just said what was going on, kenny." stan responded, wanting to end this stupid conversation.

"no, I want you to give me the full story, like why you're always mugging kyle and tolkien- or just tolkien when they try to talk to us?"

stan scowled at kenny. "I don't mug at anyone!"

"uh.. yeah.. yeah you do." mccormick said, raising an eyebrow.

it was true though but stan didn't wanna admit it. he'd always scowl at tolkien when stan saw him with kyle. he always felt like punching the hell out of tolkien because stan felt like he was being replaced.

because he was jealous.

stan didn't wanna admit that either, though it was very obvious.

cartman scoffed. "oh my god. stan just admit you wanna be gay with kyle and get it over with! everybody knows!" he threw his chubby hands in the air.

the black haired teen's face immediately went red when cartman said that.

"no way dude-! I-I don't like kyle."

the two boys in front of him both raised an eyebrow, not believing a word coming out of stan's mouth.

"then why do you get pissed off when you see him hangin' with someone besides you." kenny asked.

"because..-"

"and why do you stare at him with literal heart eyes."

"that's gay." cartman added.

stan groaned, getting agitated. he didn't like kyle, he wasn't gay. stan knew he wasn't gay. hell! he had a girlfriend like.. a month ago or something. he just wanted to be kyle's friend again!

"I don't like kyle. I'm not gay dude!"

"I don't believe that." cartman said. crossing his arms, copying kenny.

"well you should! now could you guys please go away, I wanna have a moment of silence before that annoying ass bell rings." marsh said, obviously wanting to be left alone.

the two let out a 'fine' and walked back inside the school building.

"finally." stan muttered. going to the low wall he sits on almost everyday at school.

he immediately takes out his headphones, plugs them in then turning on his phone, opening the spotify app to play his favorite songs.

stan places his phone next to him, scooting back so his back could be against the wall of the school building.

stan pulled at his fingerless gloves subconsciously as he started to think, sending him into a deep thought.

he never thought of kyle as someone he loved- yeah he loved kyle. but he didn't love him romantically.

at least stan thought he didn't.

stan's head started to ache from thinking about such a 'useless' topic.

he placed his hand on his forehead, rubbing it to ease the pain.

stan did his habit of pinching the bridge of his nose and closing his shut tightly.

"Goddamnit."