. 13 ><

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

"that will be $7.32." the employee said to the two boys.

they had bought two medium slushies, a bag of chips, and a 'slim jim' stick, long enough for the boys to split.

before stan could even pull out his wallet, he watched as kyle placed 8 dollars onto the clear counter.

he raised his eyebrows and looked at kyle. "dude.. I was gonna pay." stan told the ginger.

kyle shrugged and waited for the man to give him his change back.

stan watched the guy hand kyle the change, also grabbing a bag to place the chips and slim jim inside.

they both grabbed their slushies and stan held the bag.

stan wasn't sure if his stomach could handle the snacks — due to the incident that happened— but he was craving the slushie.

he took a sip out of his, the blueraspberry and cherry mixing in his mouth.

he didn't wanna drink it all before they got to the park, so he just held it.

stan was still pretty cautious, he didn't want to do anything that'll cause kyle to go home.

he was scared that kyle was gonna take him home after the 'throwing up' thing.

he didn't want to end the day there, he thought he'd never experience this again... which is probably being over dramatic but.. it's possible.

stan didn't even wanna think about why and how he threw up. he wanted to blame it on the overwhelming feeling he has / had from hanging out with his bestfriend after a few weeks.

but, he knew that wasn't it. and he hated that he knew.

"we're almost there." kyle said out loud, seeing the park from a distance.

stan, who stood next to him, nodded, confirming that he heard kyle.

their feet shuffled against the snow under them, a few bits of pieces stuck to their shoes.

it was colder than usual, but stan didn't care. he actually loved the winter.

being able to hoard yourself in your room and make yourself warm is great, yet in the summer even if you take off every piece of your clothing — you'd still be hot. which was annoying.

stan stared at kyle, watching as his curls slightly bounce from his walking.

stan was gonna puke again.

he looked away immediately, looking further ahead since the park got closer.

he felt kyle grab his arm, and stared to speed walk to the park. wanting to get there as soon as possible.

in which, stan let himself get dragged.

they walked passed the metal fences and walked into the entrance, kyle quicky headed to the swings. stan obviously being dragged with him.

the swing set looked old and rusty, but it seemed fine..

kyle let go of stan when they got closer to the set, and kyle took his seat on one of the swings and stan did as well.