. 2 ><

FEBRUARY 8TH, WEDNESDAY.

stan dropped his lunch tray onto the white table in front of him causing cartman and kenny to glance at him.

"woah, what's up your ass?" kenny asked his friend as the ravenette took a seat in front of the duo.

stan furrowed his eyebrows, pulling out his phone, going through instagram once more; "nothing.. I'm fine."

cartman scoffed. "yeah I call bullshit," he told kenny.

"stan's obviously still upset that kahl is ditching him for tolkien."

marsh started picking at his food while still looking at his phone.

"dude, no I'm not. I literally don't care about their friendship," stan stated. "kyle can hang out with whoever he wants to." he added.

"dude, if you're so bothered by it, why don't you talk to him about it?" kenny asked.

"guys, seriously! I'm not mad!" stan slightly shouted, dropping his fork on the trey his food was placed on.

cartman rolled his eyes before going back to eating, not believing stan at all.

kenny just shrugged and continued to eat his sandwhich.

but, even though the boys already knew. stan was obviously pissed off at kyle. mainly at tolkien for taking his "super best friend" away.

stan felt as if he was being pushed away.

'like dude? seriously? 15 years of friendship, and you act like that was it didn't mean anything.' stan always thought to himself, but never brought himself to actually say that to kyle.

he thought he was just overreacting, and maybe kyle would probably think he was overreacting too.

he wanted to talk to kyle about it but he knows that he'd probably end up being ignored or interrupted in the middle of talking.

maybe he should still try?

matter of fact, he'll do it right now.

stan let out a quiet sigh before standing up walking away- ignoring the 'where are you going?' calls from his friends that he'd left that at lunch table.

"he's obviously gonna go sulk and cry to the goth kids about kahl." cartman told and nudged kenny.

kenny glared at him, "dude fuck off, I'm trying to eat."

the fatass snorted, "yeah whatever, enjoy your flat ass sandwhich kinny."

"fuck off cartman."

..

stan hadn't seen kyle in the cafeteria when he walked inside, so he thought he was outside where the courtyard was or somewhere in the halls.

he pulled out his phone and decided to ask the redhead where he was at.

stan leaned against one of the walls and did the passcode to his phone, opening the 'messages' app.