. 4 ><

FEBRUARY 9TH, THURSDAY.

it's 5:23 pm right now.

it took stan an hour of contemplating whether he should listen to kyle and go over.

he also thought kyle was joking at that he'd just be a bigger asshole and argue with him again.

though, he found himself at kyles door- knocking on it to alert anyone who was home that he was outside.

his hands were stuffed in his grey hoodie to protect him from the cold air that was lingering throughout the town,

it took a few seconds till the door finally opened, to reveal the redhead that called the raven over.

kyles face lit up after he realized who was at his doorstep.

"hey stan!" kyle smiled, being happy that his friend showed up. he was starting to think that stan was so mad at him he was willing to not talk to him anymore.

"hi." he responded dryly, his eyebrows being furrowed as he walked inside the broflovski residence.

kyle closed the door after stan got inside, locking it to secure their safety.

"anyway, uhm.." kyle trailed, walking over to where stan was, standing in front of him.

"..I'm sorry for being an ass to you lately," kyle frowned as he still saw stan face, he looked unfazed.

everything was silent before stan finally had a reaction. he raised an eyebrow before asking kyle a question.

"that's it?" marsh narrowed his eyes. kyle just stared at him, being confused himself as stan asked that question.

"what do you mean?" kyle responded, not getting the idea.

stan scoffed, "you're gonna apologize for being an asshole but not apologizing for straight up ditching me?"

"I didn't ditch you! I just was hanging out with tolkien-"

"exactly. you were ditching me to hang out with tolkien. we went over this already kyle!"

kyle rolled his eyes. "you're overreacting stan! what do you want?- apologize for hanging with someone else?"

stan pulled his eyes from out his hoodie pockets, anger filling his body. "no, I don't want you to apologize for hanging out with someone, I want you to apologize for canceling our plans because you decide to hang out with someone you just started talking to for like- a few weeks now!" stan rambled.

"you're unbelievable dude, I already said I'm sorry!" kyle remarked. not wanting this to escalate.

truth is, none of them wanted to argue with each other. it's just an act of emotion.

stan groaned in annoyance, pinching the bridge of his nose, eyes closed. "y'know what kyle? fuck- fuck you dude. I really don't have time for this."

kyle looked dumbfounded as he through his hands in front of him."you're acting like a huge dick right now. I didn't even do anything!"

the noirette rolled his eyes, walking to the front door and unlocking it.

kyle ran his hands down his face in disbelief, being extremely pissed at the person that stood in front of him.