Chapter 2- First Encounter

Brick went to bakery to eat cake. A tall man follow Brick secretly in car his car. Brick enjoy his cake on his table without knowing that followed someone. After finished his cake he back to parking and turning back his car while turning the car hit by another car. Dew to which the rear part of car devastated. Brick got down from his car and look his beloved luxurious car and shouted angrily
"What the hell is this. are you blind.you broke my car."

a tall handsome faced sharp eyed man got down from car from the another side. Brick looked him with a look of fascination but dew to accident his anger was on seventh sky.
"I'm sorry it happened by mistake I didn't do it Intentionally. I'm sorry krap". the tall man said while bowing his head apologizing with folded hands.

"What have you done with my car. how does the car drive?suck....you devastated my car." brick said angrily.

I'm sorry. please be calm .why this was negligence. Don't worry about a thing. I'll deal with everything. please clam down .

Brick became quite because of his request and apologised and gave him a annoyed gaze to tall man

okay.... called to mechanic fix my car ", Brick shouted with irritation
"well okay I called and wanno a pick up for your car don't worry I'll take all responsibility of your car and pay compensation.

Then what how can go my house hhh...by my feet and I'm not like taxi." Brick yelled.

No karp I will drop you. where you want to go.", tall man said

no need to drop me any where and I'll go by myself I'll call my friend who being me home you ll have to only take care of my car " Brick did not trust on stranger who offer him go alone with him.

Brick search his phone but his pocket but phone is missing. He worried because before time he has phone he took selfie may be leave in bakery but bakery is closed it's late.

tall look him silently and notice his gasture and ask, "what going on who lost you phone. Are you drop anywhere"
Yes, may be in bakery but shop is close I was last customer I can get it tomorrow.Brick said

I can give you drive to your home. Leave your car in parking next day will send someone to pick it up I will give compensation too" tall man offered with decent smile.

now Brick have no option how can he go home He will have to go with him.

Well okey I'm ready let's go it's about dark.", Brick ready to go

He sat on side seat and tall man start driving. when Brick managing seat belt suddenly one hand with napkin cover His face as long as he oppose of this. he fainted. The tall man has sniff medicine of faint.

After some time ......
Brick slowly open the his eyes to see room.

What the hell happened", he yelled.

that was in a condo. There was a chain around my ankle and side was attached to the bed post. His heart was pondering and breath in feared.There was on one expect him. his head was heavy due medicine which he inhaled. Room was good but how to he locked in this. His tried to untie his hand.After about ten minutes to trying to got chain off he heard the attached bathroom door opened the tall men come out. He was completely wet and wrapped in towel.

"Why I'm this", Brick screamed.

He looked Brick with evil smile corner of his lips.
You got up and went catch cigarette and lit up while seeing sharply Brick. you should know why I bring you with me intensionally.", The tall man said.

"who are you. why you kidnapped me and tie me what the hell I did you basturd.", Brick loudly shouted him

"A boy who ruined and spoiled by you ever do you remember", he said

I never spoil anyone okey. Brick said loudly a furious punch put on brick face blood came out from lips corner sudden his face shaked red mark appeared on his face.

"You did that boy was Night and his his older brother Day.", Finally Day open his identity who he is.

Brick was in shocked to listening this he knew this was his old mess who stand in front him as in face of Day." Brick looking Day with awe. He didn't know what to say now. He understood knew his deeds. It means Night has told him everything .

"You are now aware that why you here. My brother is my everything if any one hurt him who will get hurt more then him, now you the who hurt him It's your trun now", Day said
Brick trembling to hear that

"what do you want from me it's too time many month passed your brother now heeled and forgot what happened why you want revenge from me.

It doesn't matter how time passed the incident I'll never forgive you anyone they will have to pay for this.", Day spock throwing smoke

Day start take step to Brick slowly and throwing smock of cigarette.Brick started trembling while Day toward him.

Day start touch his leg and hold tight as he want to smash them.

Aaaaaaaaa.", Brick yelled iin pain

what are you doing. leave me leg.It hurt", shouted with kicking his leg with pain.

Day took buring cigarette and press to sole of leg and made round ring

Stop... don't burn this it's hurt me aaaaaaaaa

Brick start crying his leg was shack in pain. He try to kick Day in anger

Day slap Brick and hold tightly his arm.