chapter -22 A stupid Plan

Day was out and stand leaning down against of balcony and lit a cigarettes.  Then he glanced a bowl of noodles was there on table and which was not hot now.

"May be he made for himself and haven't.",Day muttered.

He forgot to gave meal which bought today, but Brick was not come out of room. He understood may be he crying. Then he throw his cigarette and went in kitchen and pour food in plates and placed all in balcony.

"Lunch is ready come. ", Day's voice came from out of room. Brick sighed, stood went washroom throwing water on faced and looked himself in mirror few minutes. Day's fingers made mark on his neck, and also his lip had a cute. He wiped his face and went out of room.

Day was sitting already and Brick sat in front of Day and start eating. Day was looking Brick who was eating calmly then he also started. Brick focused only on food plate. They haven't talk.

"Aaa..... ", Brick clench his teeth because  food spices burn his lips. He took napkin to wipe it.

" Drink water then it will fade away.. ", Day said but Brick was still calm like he was not presentable there, Day irritated for no response.

" Do you have class tomorrow ? ", asked Day. But nothing answer came from Brick. He grinding his teeth .

" I asked do you have any class tomorrow ? ", Day asked grimly.

" Yes. I've at afternoon. ", Brick replied shortly. But he suffered burning of lips. Day stand and went in kitchen came back with a slice of cake and put in front of Brick and they continuous. Brick ate cake at last and collected places and washes them without  complaining. Day looked Brick and bacame irritated of his ignorance.

"So you are ignoring me", Day thought and hated it.

The whole day Brick was in room. He was sleeping but not facing Day and Day was watched TV, smoking and ordered food for dinner. They ate dinner together. It made Day more aggressive. They was on bed but Brick react as dead body Day didn't do anything with him only hugged as usual.

Sun rised....

Day wakeup but Brick was still sleeping.

"You said yesterday that have class today. ", Day said. Brick eyes hurriedly open and caused fuss.

" Why don't you wake up before if I'm late ", Brick scold Day like he forget that he was not talking turms last day, he jumped from bed and went to straight in washroom for shower. Day looked to Brick and smirked. Brick took shower in few minutes started to be ready Day already order breakfast set up all in porch and lay down back on bed.

"Will you not drop me college? You know I am in hurry.",Brick question when he saw Day was sleeping again   and took place in porch and eating fastly.

"Who with you are talking ? ",asked Day during stretching his body.

"Hey! Basturd, I'm talking you.", Brick scold. Day turned his face to Brick and gazed.

" Last day you ignored me and now you ordered me to drop you. Hhhhhh? "said Day came and sat in front of him in attitude.

" Oh shit! I forgot. ", Brick said slowly and down his head in embarrassment . He became silent immediately but after that he made contact with Day eyes slightly.

"You also asked me about my classes timing. ", said Brick slowly.

They got ready and Day dropped him college. Brick was about to got down but Day hold his arm and Brick freaked  out suddenly.

" I already warned you yesterday. You are my things. You are not allowed to go anywhere with no one. ", said Day with fiance. Brick became nervous because Day was still angry. Day let him go and keep looking him still when Brick enter in college.