Chapter- 3 abused (Rap content)🔞🔞

"Now you will get punishment of your deed.",Day gritting his teeth a solid punch Brick stomach to make him weak.

Brick cried tears fall down from his eyes. But he think if he fight then he can run from here then he tried to punch Day. He rised his fist to punch but Day catched and punch him back.
Brick falled back on floor.

"what do you think your thin body can fight with me. ha...
you are too stupid and easy to hit. Let me inform you You made me aggressive and now you will be not easily punish.", Day said aggressively.

He fixed a camera for making video and hold a leather belt.

Day took a leather balt and reach to near Brick. Started hitting on his body.

"AAAAAA!!!!!!NO...AAAA!!!!!....", Brick cried loudly.

"Helpppppp.....Aaaaaaa...leave me...Deyyyy.",Brick loudly begging.
But room was sound proof nobody can listen this horrible sound.

Brick fold his hand and tried to convince for mercy in hope Day will not hurt him.

But Day torn his shirt then remove pant Brick was only had underwear. Day rised his belt and hit him continually.

"Hey, You bastard have you count how many belt you found.
Let me tell you now only 15 time.", Day said dirty smile.

Brick body fully covered with red line mark.
The last cloth which Brick had Day grabbed and took off slowly.

Brick breath heavyly filled with ashamed and closed eyes tear rolled down from corner of eyes.

"Open your eyes and see how feel when any one record you like this. As you planned with my brother and enjoyed to watching with friends.", the madness was overloaded on Day's head.

"Don't please don't do this. I beg you Day I'm sorry what i did with your brother please Day don't make undressed.", Brick cried heavily his throat feel with tear.

"Un-dress! You are naked. Look youself. not a single piece of cloth you have.", Day roar.

Day turned Brick now his hips up now and he hit on soft white hips with belt continually. This counting

Brick screamed non stop in pain.Tears roll down from eyes and body trembling.

Day turned Brick body again and looked him from hair to tow with sharp piercing eyes.

Throwing belt, grabbed Brick make him forcefully stand in frond of camera means his naked mark body record clearly. Brick eyes still closed in shame. Day rubbed Brick body up and down chest with hand and licked his neck and should . Throwing to floor Day started removing his own cloth and bend down over Brick body touch like he was hungry tiger for many months and a fresh meat is in front him.

Grabbing his hairs and hold his hand forcely Day gave a strong bite on his white nake.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOO
PLEASSSSSSSSS..AAAAAA",Bricck sreamed hurtly.

Day started bitting Brick where he could neck, chest, nipple abdomen, thigh and overall his body part.

(Now the time for next what we reader wait😢)

Brick can't move bcoz of Day grabbed forcedly.His straight loosed.

Holding chin of Brick press he mouth on Brick lips and gave a cut. Blood flowing from lips but Day didn't stop, he kissed with pressure and crushing his shoulder. Brick now shacking.

Inserted tough in Brick mouth sucking his tough. In middle of it he pull Brick tough with his teeth.

Only Brich trembling only voice can came out form his mouth. Then He reached to down and licked body

Brick begged grovely again n again to leave in hope.but no use of it because he faced a tall monster.

Leaving his upper body part he furiously grabbed his thighs and opened it partly. Brick dick now was in Day hand and he mess this like want to suppress.

Day hot rod rised.He got Brick hips and slap 2 times.

"have you ever fucked by anyone", Day asking in deep voice.

"Day please dont. I'm not gay.",Brick said in afraid voice.

"Lair, I searched briefly you are bi. I already knew don't you dare.", Day said and horny smile appeared.

Brick breathing fast and cried loudly.He aware what will be about to going bad. He never was bottom in any intimation. he has no idea what he will feel.

Day insert finger in Brick ass and looked brick face how he feel. Brick ashamed and in pain he continued to begged.

"It will be harsh and filled with lot of pain that you will never forget ever! You basturd Brick.", fierce expression appeared on Day face.

Day was go to stretched but now he mood change he will fuck rough so he keep out his middle finger from Brick channel and penetrating his long dick on stright without any gel or lupe.

Brick gave a look of Day dick and his eyes open wider and wider in fear because he never be bottom in his life.

Brick hand tried to push and keep back but he was weak now and Day locked his hand to floor.

Day's straight dick was starting to penetrate in Brick ass. without Lupe Brick felt lots of pain and he howl loudly to extreme limits.

Brick channel was too tight that made sure to Day that He never fucked by noone. Day smiled to hurting.

NOOOOO!!!

PLEASE!!!!

IT'S HURT!!!!!

I CAN'T BEAR THIS!!!!

I WILL DIE!!!

DAY!!!I BEG YOU PLEASE!!!!! REALISE ME !!!!!

AAAAAAAA😢!!",Brick cried more and more loudly.

The rought path of channel hurt too much Brick begin trembling and his thigh became tight, a strange painfull sensation run in body.

A strong stock of Day dick hit in Brick channel. And Brick dick peeped some in stronge pain .

Brick sight gone blur at that time. thight became more tight jaw fixed and teeth locked pain stuck in throat.

Heart pound very loudly. Breathing deep and loud. Brick's fist tightened in this moment.

But Day moarn because of tightness of Brick channel and enjoy that to hold in his channel. Day was up to roof.

Brick Backed in sence and tried to unlock from Day hand grip but there was no use Day has more straight what he guess.

Day keep back his dick and insert back fast. ONE ..TWO.. THREE.. and now the speed of strock accelerate.

The body of Day completely dominated over Brick. Brick was not about to fight. His body fell on floor as dead who can only breath heavily and darkness came out in front of his sight. tear rolled from corner of eyes.

Day felt cum his moan loudly and feel good but he did not stop yet.

He hit Brick anus again and again, his speed was unbeatable. his voice horny rised.

Room was full with Day moan and Brick crying.....