Chapter-7 🔞🔞

Suddenly......

The men's arm was suspended in the air, he was grabbed by someone. Brick immediately looked behind the men.

"Who the hell are you? Do dare touch my man? ",this was day who interrupt.

The other man looked Day with hesitation and Brick step back behind Day because he was knew Day agressive behaviour.

" Hey, what happened here, Hey! Day he is my friend. Why are you both messing each other?",Neil came to middle of Day and the tall man.

"You know him? ", Day asked.

" Yes, he is Dare. He has a garage in Thailand. He came to look my car, I order some stuff.", Neil explained.

"I don't like him. ", Day said fiancely.

"Get out from here you basturd right now. Don't show your face here. You messed my friend", Neil already had mood because of argument with Gear.

Dare was about to back up but Day grabbed him with should and gave a deadly look.

" Say sorry to him", Day ordered to Dare.

"Hey! Day. No need. Let me go. ", Brick requested. But Day still staring to Dare and wait to apologize from him.

" I'm sorry to messing with your boyfriend. ", Dare replied.

" I'm not his boyfriend. ", Brick replied to Dare from Day back with louder and angrily.

Day leave Dare shoulder and lit cigarette again.

"Oh! sorry. He looked very angry with me  because of you I can't get it. His relate you " My men. ", Dare said to Brick who was behind of Day.

Saying this Dare was about to go but Day yelled to stoped him. His was stoped in freshness.

" You ripped the coller of my men'shirt and you will have to pay of this also. ", said Day.

" No...  Nothing, Day. This is fine. ", Brick said to sympathize to other man. Day turned to Brick and looked back to Dare again.

" What are you wearing, P", Dare said with slightly smile with Brick.
But suddenly he felt pain in his chest because Day smashed his cigarette

"Oh....it's hot", Dare yelled on Day when Day took his cigarette he was smoking and smashed it into the men's shirt, caused the cigarette flame to burn Dare's shirt and skin until the cigarette went out.

Brick turned when Day slap him across the face,  turned to look at Day and reached out to strock his cheeks.

"Why did you hit me. ", Brick yelled.

"And who is stubborn enough to look for trouble? Can't you just keep quite?", Day said aloud.

" I'm not looking for trouble! It's just me. . . This man was messing with me,  what did I do wrong? Why do you have to hit me like that. ", Brick yelled out aloud resentfully.

"Get in the car.", Day said again. Brick opened the car door and closed it so hard that the shuddered, he wanted to cry for what Day didi ,but he didn't want to do it in front of everyone, he felt  something strange in his heart.

" Who's he? ", Neil asked.

"You don't need to know, I'm going back now, won't let happened again, don't do anything do different than you've been ordered, don't interfere with Night's business. ", Day said before getting into driver's seat. Along the way, Brick sat looking straight ahead the entire time.

" Don't act like women you, basturd. ", Day said calmly.

"What the hell are you doing? Why you have slapped me? ", Brick turned to yell  at Day.