Chapter -24

Brick find this picture ,his breathe was stop for a while and room filled with a strange white noise. Before he tried hard to sleep but now his senses was blown away. He didn't accept that Day can sleep with anyone too easily. Whereas he absolutely that was wanted but Brick had no clue that what he actually feel cheated unconsciously.

Brick decided to text to Saint but he senses was failed to respond. He threw his phone irritated at a corner of bed. Lay down again on bed fiercely. The rest of night he turned his side and struggled but can't sleep.

It was morning he get up and made his bed went in washroom and brushed his teeth. In mirror his looked himself who was dull. After all daily tasked he thought may be Day came before he leave to college.

Door opened Day came. Brick looked him suspiciously head to toe.

"You came. Where was you whole night? ", asked Brick who at Day briefly like want to check him.

"Yes, " Day said and messing his head like he had a tough night.

"You looked tired. ", asked Brick.

" Hmm. Well I can't give you any ride help yourself. I want and rest. ", said Day, getting off his jacket and drop down his phone with saint phone on the table. Brick noticed that and about to touch but Day hold his hand.

" What are you doing with this phone? asked Day.

"Why you have 2 phones? ", asked brick crossed.

" This is the phone of Saint. He forgot last night. ", replied Day and left his hand. Brick said nothing

" He was with you. ", asked Brick nervously.

"Stop asking, I'm no mood to answering. ", said in gruff voice. Brick was looking straight at him.

" What are you staring, Didn't you late for college your bus will leave. ", Day said carelessly. Brick down his eyelid at floor.

" No need bus, I've Nick car and will go by it. ", said Nick slowly. Listen this Day furrowed and came at Brick did you bring him here. ", said Day. He didn't want anyone came secret place of Day and Brick.

" My friend take care him I dropped him and used Nick's car to come here. ", answered Brick.

" Hmm Good. Just leave I'm going to taken shower. ", said Day and went to washroom. Brick hold car key and leaved before leave he gave glance on Saint phone.

He straight sent to Fort house to see Nick conditions. Fort was already leave house but Nick was there. Nick opened the door and found Brick at the door.

"What's wrong you last night ! ", asked Brick loudly. Nick socked with friend reaction.

" Are care about me Or mad at me? I've headache.", Nick chuckled and backed to couch. Brick just staring fiercely at Nick.

"I felt like have no strength to do anything. Fort allowed me to rest here more. After leaving.", Nick said and lay down.

"Wake up Nick, it afternoon. ", Brick shaken Nick like he was getting his anger on him.

" Okey, Okey, Okey. I wake up,I wake up. My life is hell now since you become his wife. ", Nick said sarcastically and immediately get up went for washed his face after he backed. Nick narrowed his eyes upto Brick. He with non happy face.

"Your face revealed that everything ruined. ", said Nick thoughtfully.

" No.. It worked. He changed in one night because of that guy. He neglected my all query.", Brick complaint. Nick confused to see.

" Congratulations. ", said Nick and narrowed he eyes.

" That exactly you wanted, he started bored with you and after all you get freedom. Don't you want date Lovee. ", Nick remind him all thing what he said before. Brick feel now peace after listening this he thought and made him realized yes he wanted this all then Why he complain unnecessary.