Chapter 5 The hater

Sun rised and rays was coming to inside piercing by curtains.

Brick slept, a peeking around the corner of his neck and make him shocked and startled make him woke up. He sudden get up and looked what it was.

"What's wrong with you? Are you seen any ghost?", Day frowned.

"Day..", Brick silently looked.

"When you came and lied down side of me.?",Brick tried to find out.

"At midnight. You didn't noticed what if any will come and kill you.",Day threatening.

"Who dare to come your condo?", Brick said nervously.

Day sudden lean over Brick. Brick pushed his chest to stop him with hand and rotated his face against him. Day removed his hand over and rubbing his neck.
Brick jumped from bed and stand hesitated.

"I'm going to take shower and hungry too.",Brick said and ignored Day stare.

"Let me help you to take shower.",Day said and come over to Brick.

"No need I can help myself.", Brick refused with hesitation.

Listened to this Day smiled and started to come to Brick.

Brick hated Day smile because he understood what happened when he smiled.

He was about to going but Day pulled him into washroom. He played with Brick 2 round.

Then he dragged him on bed and played 3 round more. Brick was tried to excuse but Day was in full mood. No use of grovel. Brick cover his eyes with hand in bashfulness. Day closed his eyes to collect pleasure. The bed reused for same things.

{The days passed with Day and he used Brick as object. Brick never thought that his current life spent as molested by someone.

Day came ordered food for Brick and slept with him. Brick tried to stoped with his excuses but he was failed to wander his mood. He had had to accepted defeat and surrender in front of Day. He acted sleep to skipped but Day didn't give him chance.He got Day was good in bed and have more strength.

In the room always used to moan, crying and deep exhausted breath but no for mutual talk.
Violence was happened when denied otherwise maximum time Brick helplessly accepted that was easy to tolerated.

Day was tortured him less but he intimated with Brick when he want, as he want and as long he want.

Brick hated Day extremely but he was hostage in condo. He was not go out of condo yet from one week. Day still threatened him leak to video.
Bricked already body submissive.}

#After_a_week

Day was smoked after sex in exhausted state after after three round Brick sat next to him.Brick layed down on pillow and still looked him.

"What are you looking?",Day asked when he find Brick had been looking him longer, leaving the smoke from mouth to up.

"Can I go college tomorrow? It's too long I missed lot", Brick asked.