Chapter-23

Day and Brick got ready and enter in pub where Nick already available.

"Oh.you came with him.", said Nick to Brick when see Day.

"Yes, I want him to join us.", said Brick . They both was pretend that they had no idea. Day stare at Nick harshly. They all together ordered drink.

" Why don't you aspect me? ", said Day. Brick cover it if Nick anything said to Day.

"Hey Brick don't drink too much otherwise Day will have to carry to as that day.", Nick teased again Brick and Day smirked while he took drink. Brick looked Day.

"Amm! Day I want to go washroom. Can I ",asked Brick. Day nodded in response. Brick went washroom .

"Hey! I am too. Wait.?", Nick said followed him. They meet at restroom.

"Did you mixed drug in his glass or not?",asked Brick shortly.

"Yes. I did.", Nick replied.

"In some time it will reacted.", said Nick. They both talked and keep eyes on Day.

"And where is he? Is he not came yet.?asked Brick which was in tension.

"Look He was there.",said Nick and made a point to a tall boy who was sitting on couch and looking to Day straightly.

"He is Saint.", Nick pointing at him. Brick's eyes can't believe because he actually so damm beautiful , blue eyes,face was perfect, and in tall hight. Beutiful eyes pink lip and fair complextion. In pub he was attraction for everyone.

" He is good looking

" He is good looking. ", Brick slight said to looking him like he being jealous. Then that boy stand and walked toward Day with a glass of scotch and stand by him.

"Can I join you. I'm alone and wanted a company.", Saint asked to Day with smiled. Day looking him as careless.

"I came with someone.",said Day.

"That's okay. but please let me stay little untill my glass will not finish.", said that boy in friendly way and smiled. Day stared at him but he nodded in yes.

"I'm Saint . What's your?",asked Saint.

"Day.",said Day straight.

"You are with you Boyfriend",asked Saint.

"No. with friends.", replied Day in ignoring way.

"That means You are single.", said Saint and came closer after listen to Day. Some distance Brick spying they was talking. Day noticed Saint intention.

"Yes . I'm but what you?", said Day but now he was unacceptably smile.

" I think we should go, it's long time. ", said Brick. When Nick looked Brick his facial expressions was different.

" Hey! You looked worried. ", Nick said to looked Brick.

" No. ", answered Brick quickly.

" So just gave time. ", Nick suggested. They waited a while and watched them.