Chapter-33 Battle

Day phoned someone.....

I'm to going see Night... You can go back first.Gear's mother is still there. She won't leave her future daughter-in-law alone.Well, thank you very much," said Day Before hanging up the phone, opening the car door, and sitting down. He noticed that Brick leaned over in the seat and was looking out of the car.

"What is it?" Day asked.

"So, where are we going next?" Brick asked without answering Day.

"I'm going to see my brother. You'll wait for me in the car. You'll go up soon," said Day before starting the car and drive straight to the hospital where Night was being treated.

"Will you go up to see your friend, but in different time?" Day said in a flat tone.

"No, I'd rather lie down and wait for you in the car," Brick said because he did not feel well. Day didn't say any? He
gave small glances towards Brick along the way. When he arrived at the hospital, he rolled down the windows and turned the vehicle off.

"Lie down here. I'll be back," Day turned and told Brick.

"Hmm..." Brick replied in his throat from leaning back in the seat. Day glanced at Brick but didn't say anything before getting out of the car and going to meet his brother. When Day left, Brick slowly closed his eyes because he felt tired. Soon..

"P' Day," Night's call rang out as he saw Day enter his recovery room, causing Gear, who stood beside his bed, to step away a little.

"Don't you have a room to sleep in? Where you walking around my brother's room?" Day asked Gear nonchalantly.

"I'm here to be his friend. Well, Night
was abandoned by his brother, who disappeared without taking care of his younger sibling. So, I must take care of my boyfriend," said Gear.

"I never thought of leaving my brother,"Day said as he walked towards Night.The small figure immediately pulled his brother into an embrace. Day gently stroked his brother's back.

"Sure..." Gear grumbles again. Even Though Day had given Gear the opportunity to be with Night, the two of them still were not getting along and would argue.

"Enough, Gear. Why are you arguing with P' Day?" Night said with a harsh voice. Day smirked at Gear.

"Oh, I see you're my wife's brother.That's why I agreed," Gear growled before slumping down into the sofa to let the brothers talk. Gear knew Night cared about his brother just as much as Day does about Night.

"Didn't you say you weren't feeling well?" Night asked.

"I'm better now. I slept and took some of the fever away. I'm feeling better," Day Said, recalling the moment he gave his fever to Brick.

"And who took care of you? P' Day rarely takes medicine and rarely takes care of yourself. I'm worried about you," the younger brother asked.

"Or was it that senior who answered Night call who took care of Day?"Night asked, and Day nodded, smiling.

"Really? How did Day recover so quickly? Then why didn't you bring the senior along? I want to thank him for taking care of P' Day," Night said with smile. Although his face was still pale, he still had a cute smile.

"There's no need to thank him. It's his job," Day told his brother.

"Huh? Speaking as if you have wife to look after you," Gear he said nonchalantly before receiving fierce eyes from Night.

"Are you crazy, Gear? There's no way Day would have a wife without telling me. Yes, if Day had a lover, he would be the first to tell Night, right?" Night turned to ask his brother, smiling.