Chapter - 6

Last night Brick slept with Day again. Due to exhausted Brick falled soon.
Brick used to hugged by Day on bed always when they slept together.

Brick woked up and saw watch with his sleepy eyes at the same time looking watch widen his eyes because its late morning.

"Damm it, wake up !", Brick tried to waked up Day who hugging him.

"why aren't you sleeping instead of waking me up.!?", Day asked rudely.

"Well You already told me yesterday that you will drop me to college.",Brick said to keeping his side still looking watch.

"So are we late?how?", asked Day

"No. I have class at afternoon. Still have a little time.No so late. But don't want to be late for class today. let me go.", Brick said pleading.

Day was sitting and looking Brick with dared gaze.

"Okay, go and take shower and get ready. Where your cloth you know. I will give you ride and run some errands too.",Day said.

Listening this Brick shortly leaved bed and got shower. In short time they both got ready.

Day got his car with Brick was sited side. The car started Brick took his phone and phoned.

"Who are you calling?", Day asked rudely to Brick during driving.

"Well, it's time for lunch I want to see my friend where he is." Brick said before put phone on ears.

Day couldn't tell anything and looked straight on way.

"Gear, where you are going to eat?", asked Brick.

"Yes, I'm better now. I'll attain class today.",Brick replied.

"Which restaurant? Okay Khao Na Mon.",He confirmed and hand up the phone.

"where do you want me to take you?",asked Day .

"Khao Na Mon Restaurant.", answered Brick.

"At night I will come for you. Dont even think about to running away ah....
If Gear come to near my brother keep them away and stop them. If my brother got hurt again a little bit because of your friend then I will not leave your friend and you will learn too.", Day ordered.

"And noone shouldn't know about you and me. Dont let my brother know about us.", Day threatening to Brick.

Brick was silent and waited to go away Day car. After Brick enter the rice shop to find Gear.
But he was astonished to the sence. Night was sited next to Gear along with group of friend including Night's friend.

"Hey Brick, How change you are you look as Corpse. I think you still not well.", Forth was kidding to see Brick.
Brick was completely frizzed.

"What?Why?",Brick voice stucked while asking something more.
He was about to saying what are you doing and why you both wandering together but he looked them with pale face.
"You don't have to say much. Night and I are dating, everything like used to be.", Gear declared to Brick.

"Shit! Does Day know about it? What hell are they doing? ", Brick talked under his breath and his face pale more then before.

"How did you get here?", asked Night and broke his daydreaming thought and Brick turned him. He thought does Night see Day with me.

"Why you ask, Night?", Gear turned to asked the little figured.

"Because I want to know. Can't I ask?", said Night to Gear.

"Night, you are my boyfriend not my mother.", Gear said angrily.

"Uh ... Don't fight with your boyfriend, Gear. Asked him carely, by the way I came by taxi. But Why you ask Night?", Brick said in suspense.