chapter-19

"Do you dare to hit me?" Day asked husky voice he was in different mood.

"I.. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to...", Brick
said in a shaky voice, he doesn't want
Day to hit him again. He afraid, Day smirked seeing Brick's panic, the strong figure began to think he was a complete sadist, because he likes it when Brick acts scared like that.

"Then I'm going to punish you!! Get
up and sit in the same place now, but
facing me", said Day seeing Brick's
naked body. Brick's face flushed with
embarrassment, he slowly moved
to straddle Day's lap as he had been
ordered, his body shaking.

"Your mouth says no, cries and forbids
me, but yours snake wake up easily", said Day when he saw Brick's erection wide awake.

"I'm a person with feelings...not a dead
person," Brick said. Day smiled slightly
before pulling Brick's slim waist closer to him. Brick's erection touched Day's belly. The strong figure bent down quickly to taste Brick's small breast, sucking and nipping. It made him feel a slight tingling and pain, but Brick is getting used to being bitten like this often.

"Uhmm..Dayy....." Brick moaned as he wrapped his arms around Day's neck.
Day used his hot tongue to lick the top
of Brick's chest, his strong hand slowly
glided over the rounded hole of Brick's
buttocks, he stroked up and down.

"Ahhh..." Brick was immediately shocked when Day suddenly inserted her finger into his love channel. Brick didn't know if Day had inserted his finger to tease him, because his brain went into ecstasy just from being petted by Day, even though the foreplay seems gross, Brick felt a tingling sensation.

"What is wrong?" Day pretended to
ask. Brick was biting his bottom lip, not
daring to say he was nervous, even if he doesn't tell, he knows, because Brick's channel clamped down hard on Day's finger.

"Huh...ahhh.." Brick rocked his hips
back and forth excitedly. Day moved his fingers in and out alternately, tasting Brick's hole, alternating on both sides. Brick moves his hips back and forth, making it unbearable for Day because his soft buttock are crushing and squeezing Day's cock.

"Get up," Day said in a husky voice. Brick slowly got to his feet on shaky legs. Day took his finger off the love spot and held his erection in the straight position, the slim figure sits on Day's staff. As Day slowly seeps into her channel.

"Ahh...no....." Day moaned uncontrollably as Brick pressed into his lap until his asshole devoured Day's entire staff.

"Ugh," Brick swallowed his groan. Day
looked at Brick, whose brows creased in embarrassment, Day sliding a hand up to cup the back of Brick's head and tilt him towards himself. Warm lips immediately landed on Brick's lips, the tongue was inserted and intertwined with Brick's little tongue to ease the discomfort.

"Hm...uh." A low groan from her throat
had Day moving both hands to squeeze
her hips and lift them up and down.

"Move over and help me," Day said in a
shaky voice. Brick then grabbed Day's
strong shoulder and began to move
up and down as Day ordered, his face
distorted with tingling. Day also helped
support Brick's buttocks. Day's two legs
are spread apart to support Brick and
cushion his body.

"Damn...ah," Day groaned softly until
Brick's face turned red, he wasn't used to Day's moans.

"Ahhh...ahhh," Brick moaned as Day
slammed his hips down on his channel,
allowing Day's cock to go deeper.

"Yeah...don't be rude...ah..." Brick said as Day smiled.

"But I like it," Day replied and
immediately started moving his hips fast back and forth until Brick had to match the pace. The sound of flesh hitting echoed with groans from both sides. Day moved his other hand to grip Brick's erection and rocked up and down.