Chapter- 10 It's Hate Story

"When you ate come in room after this.", said Day.

" Why? ", asked Brick while eating and made narrow in confusion.

"A men like me why call anyone on bed . ", said Day and smiled curved. Brick swallowing cake slower in nervousness because his night will going with moaning and in pain.

".... " Brick down his head to ignorance. Day leaving kitchen and went on bed. Brick finishing cake and wash dishes. After he went to leaving room on couch.

"Brick, are you coming or I've to dragged.? ", Day yelled. Brick in bedroom and climb on bed because he made mad him. But.....

" You said I did a good thing today for you so dont you think gave me reward. ", said Day in husky voiced and he slightly move his finger on his thigh. Brick felt heat in his breath because Day finger made goosebumps in his heart. But Brick suddenly step back from bed and looking Day.

Day wore just his boxer shorts and , the rippling abs look great with his white
skin, but looking at Day's face, Brick
suddenly felt his face grow hot when he saw that Day's sharp eyes were looking at him too.

"What it was?" Brick asked impatiently
and Day smiled slightly.

"Come here," Day called quietly, Brick
hesitating a little, starting to realize what Day wanted.

"What do you want, say it! I want to
watch a movie in the living room", Brick looked for a way around this.

"I told you I came here," Day said ina
deep voice. Brick moved a little closer to the bed.

"Fuck, I'm in a good mood... You're
screwing up again, come now,"
Day said.

"Uh." Brick didn't know what to say,
why did Day call him? What does that
mean?

"Come closer, sit next to me," Day said
again. Brick sighed heavily, but climbed
in and sat on the bed next to Day.

"What is it?" Brick asked dryly, starting
to accept his own fate.
Day was now leaning against the
headboard with his feet outstretched,
he began to gently stroke Brick's slender arm. The pale figure sat up stiffly, and feeling a little shivering, he tried to gently pull his arm away from Day's grasp.

"The air conditioning is cold." Brick
pretended to stroke the arm Day was
holding. The thin figure was pulled by
the arm to approach Day, causing Brick
to fall into Day's body immediately.

"What are you going to do, Day?" Brick
asked, startled, ready to get up and run
away, but Day grabbed his slim waist.

"So what do you think I'm going to do?"
Day asked with a mischievous smile on
his lips.

"'Are you crazy... today isn't enough?
Now you think about doing it with me
again" Brick said loudly, ready to get out of Day's reach, but Day grabbed Brick tightly.

"People like me don't get tired. Don't you know?" Day said, before picking Brick up and placing him on his lap.

"Oh! I'm hurt, Day" Brick groaned.

"If you fight it will hurt more, unless you like the pain, so keep squirming," Day said, causing Brick to stop squirming immediately, his slender face looking up at Day who was wearing a stern expression. But Brick felt weird having to sit on Day's lap like this.

"Why did you say you would let me
penetrate you?" Brick asked, Day looked over before letting go of his arm, Brick was still straddling Day's lap so Day put both hands on the back of Brick's neck and leaned in comfortably.

"If you want you can try, that's fine,"
Day said, with a no-nonsense look. Brick couldn't help but be surprised that Day suddenly caved easily.

"Are you telling the truth?", Brick asked.

"Yes," Day said and Brick smiled slightly.

"Why don't you show me your skills?
What kind of talent do you have?" Day
asked jokingly.

Brick looked Day and thought something and he was being ready to say something.

" I want to try with whom, which I liked but but...",said Brick in nervousness.

"But... What? H.....?", asked Day.

" You are the one who I hate deeply."Brick said slightly and looking in eyes of Day. Day said nothing and smile.

"I hate you too more then you, that's why you are here and penetrate by me.",said Day by serious tone. Brick heart was calm.

" Don't you think it's enough, means you hate me I hate you , why we are stayed in same room and bed.", Brick said slowly and ignored  Day eyes.

"Dont try to distract me, and think that you make me agree to leave you so early.", said Day and grabbed Brick's chin softly to connect eyes contact again.

"You ever had sex with anyone you liked them all. Haaa? ", asked Day, caress Brick's lip by his thumb and bite his own lips in horniness.

" Yes, I had. I moaned in love or in internet.", said Brick but he afraid because Day still slightly caress his face and piercing his lip by eyes.

"What about you you always have sex when you hate someone. ", asked Brick. But Day didn't say anything.

"So let's moan in hate right now. ", said Day and kissed Brick lips sloppy and grabbed neck. Brick's body felt sensational current in nerve.

" Made me satisfied. Obey me, otherwise you know well...what I can do ", ordered Day after finishing kiss. Brick looked Day took breaking. Sigh..

(This time, Day won't be able to get out of bed, just wait and see.) Brick thought in his heart

"Uh, it's okay," Brick said confidently.
Day just smiled at the corners of his
mouth.

Day just smiled at the corners of hismouth