brock purdy

requested by: @brokenheartedjudged

title: i won't stop until i make you mine

third person

(y/n) sets her two-year-old daughter on the ground as she waits for her name to be called so that she can get the coffee she just ordered. (y/n) hears her name being called by the barista. as she gets her coffee, her two-year-old daughter named elle lets go of her hand. elle walks right into a man's leg.

"hey sweetie, better watch where you are going" the man gets down onto elle's level.

"sorry" elle smiles as she runs back to (y/n) and hides behind her.

"sorry about her. it is hard to keep her still. she has so much energy hence the coffee" (y/n) chuckles.

"no, it's all good. i'm brock by the way" brock holds out his hand for (y/n) to shake.

"i'm (y/n)" she shakes brock's hand with a smile growing on her face.

"well, if you ever want to hang out here is my number" brock slides a piece of paper into (y/n)'s pocket before walking out of the coffee shop.

~~~

2 years later

~~~

"i love the beach so much brock" (y/n) presses her lips against brocks as she smiles.

"i know you do" brock grabs both of her hands as he gets onto one knee.

"(y/n) i knew i loved you since the day i first met you in that coffee shop. i have loved every single second of getting to know you. you are so funny and amazing. you are such a great mom to elle and i just know that one day in the future, you will be the best mom to our children. i can't let another second go by without knowing that it's you and me forever" brock pulls out a ring box as a tear falls from his eyes.

"i love you so much (y/n). will you marry me?" brock opens the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"yes brock! yes" (y/n) answers. brock puts the ring on her finger and kisses her lips. "wait, i need to do one more thing"

"elle" brock says as elle runs into brock's arms. brock opens another tiny box and reveals a beautiful necklace.

"i am going to marry your mom because i love her so much. i love you elle. with this necklace, it means that i am always with you, ok?" brock explains as he puts the necklace around elle's neck.

"does this mean you are going to be my dad?" elle asks with a smile on her face.

"yes elle, it does." brock hugs his new daughter, who nuzzles her head onto brock's shoulder.

~~~

1 year later

~~~

"(y/n), you have made me the happiest girl ever since you walked into my life. you make my world spin around and i can't imagine what my life would be like without you. i feel so blessed that i get to marry you today and that we get to spend the rest of our lives together. thank you for being yourself. i love everything about you. i'm excited to spend every day with you and see what the future will hold" brock reads his vows. he then turns to elle. he drops down to elle's level and holds her hands.

"elle, i may not be the man who helped bring you into this world but i am the one who will raise you in it. whenever you may need anything, sweet girl, i'm here. the world can be a scary place out there, but i promise i will do everything in my power to protect you. i will let you crawl into bed with me when you get scared of the monsters. i will hold your hand when you learn how to ride a bike. i'm not going anywhere, elle. i love you and i am so lucky to have you in my life" brock cries as elle hugs him, trying her best to comfort brock.

"i am so lucky to have 2 beautiful girls in my life and i promise i will always be there for them," brock says as he gets back up and holds (y/n)'s hands in his.