tyler boyd

requested by: @Original_Taisha

title: we will make it work

third person

(y/n) paces the bathroom as she awaits the results of her pregnancy test. she is absolutely terrified to see the results. if she is pregnant, she has mixed feelings about it. (y/n) has always wanted to be a mom, but her boyfriend has told her he doesn't want any more kids.

(y/n)'s timer goes off on her phone causing her to jump. she turns off her alarm and makes her way to the sink. she takes a deep breath before taking the wrapper off of the pregnancy test. she holds up the pregnancy test and is shocked when she sees two lines. she looks back at the instructions, just to confirm that two lines mean that she is pregnant.

"oh gosh, how did i get myself in this situation? tyler already has one kid and he has told me quite a few times that he doesn't want any more kids. how on earth am i going to tell him?" (y/n) cries.

~ a few weeks later ~

(y/n)'s pregnancy is starting to get harder and harder to hide from tyler. she is constantly getting sick, due to morning sickness. she is also exhausted from hiding this secret from the person she loves most.

(y/n) is currently making dinner in the kitchen, when suddenly tyler walks in. tyler's demeanor instantly changes when he sees tears escaping from (y/n)'s eyes. "hey, what's wrong love?" tyler walks up to his girlfriend concerned.

"nothing, i'm fine. i didn't know you were coming home early" (y/n) wipes away her tears.

"no, something is definitely bothering you. please talk to me. i hate seeing you like this" tyler tucks a strand of (y/n)'s hair behind her ear.

"it's something stupid" (y/n) continues to pry tyler away from this conversation.

"it is not stupid if it is making you this upset. now just tell me what's wrong" tyler says sweetly.

"tyler, i'm pregnant" (y/n) blurts out. "i found out a few weeks ago. i didn't want to tell you because you have told me so many times that you don't want more kids. i'm so sorry tyler" (y/n) begins to cry.

"you're pregnant?" tyler asks as (y/n) nods her head yes. the room goes silent for a moment before tyler continues.

"look, i know i've said i don't want more kids in the past. but i love you so much (y/n) and i love our little baby already." tyler says sweetly.

"so, you're not mad?" (y/n) sniffles.

"how can i be mad? i mean it's definitely not something we planned, but we will make this work" he reassures (y/n).

"promise?" (y/n) holds out her pinkie.

"promise" tyler smiles as he wraps his pinkie around (y/n)'s.

"i'm so glad you aren't mad. i was terrified to tell you" (y/n) wraps her arms around tyler's neck tightly. tyler places his hands on (y/n)'s hips.

"i could never be mad at you pretty girl" tyler pulls away from the hug and kisses (y/n) on the lips.

"i love you tyler" (y/n) smiles.

"i love you too, (y/n)" tyler says. "and i love you too little one" tyler places a kiss on (y/n)'s stomach.

~~~

a/n

would you like to see a part 2 of cute pregnancy moments between (y/n) and tyler?

i was supposed to start work today but they told me i start tomorrow.