tyler boyd

title: we will make it work part 2

third person

tyler has quickly fallen in love with the idea that he was going to be a dad again. today the couple has their first appointment to see the baby. (y/n) is laying on the table, while tyler holds her hand. the doctor puts a cold jelly on her belly and starts moving the wand around.

(y/n) and tyler looks in awe at the screen that shows their baby. the room goes quiet for a few minutes causing (y/n) and tyler to be concerned. "is everything okay?" tyler speaks up.

"everything is great. it's that i see two babies" the doctor points to each individual baby.

"holy crap, we are having twins?" (y/n) asks in shock.

"congrats, it's twins" the doctor confirms.

"we are going to have two babies," tyler says as tears begin to form in his eyes. "i'm so excited"

~ a few weeks later ~

today is the gender reveal for the twins and everyone at the party is excited. tyler invited his family along with his friends on the bengals. (y/n) also invited her friends and family to share in this special moment.

tyler has been chasing everyone around the yard to get their predictions on what they think the genders will be. (y/n) asked him to film everyone's prediction so they can look back and see who was right and see who was wrong.

"i'm joe and i think it's twin boys. tyler is dying to have at least one son, so i think it's going to be two" joe says.

"i'm tee and i think it's twin girls. i honestly think that since tyler already has one daughter, the universe is going to keep on giving him daughters" tee laughs.

"i'm ja'marr and let's be real, it's going to be one of each. a boy and a girl" ja'marr states confidently into the camera.

after tyler gets everyone to say their predictions, tyler and (y/n) make their way toward the middle of the yard. (y/n) twists the confetti popper to reveal pink confetti.

"baby a is a girl" (y/n) announces with so much excitement in her voice. tyler twists the other confetti popper to reveal blue confetti. "baby b is a boy" tyler says.

tyler leans down and places a kiss on (y/n)'s lips, as they both are so excited. "i love you so much (y/n)" tyler says.

"i love you too tyler" (y/n) smiles.

~ a few weeks later ~

(y/n)'s belly continues to get bigger and bigger. she is currently laying on the couch watching her favorite movie when tyler comes home from practice. "how is my beautiful wife doing?" tyler asks as he places a kiss on the top of (y/n)'s head.

"your children keep kicking me" (y/n) grumbles as she grabs tyler's hand and places it on her belly. a few seconds later tyler feels one of the baby's kicks, causing him to smile.

"wow, that's so cool," tyler says happily. "this is so awesome."

"hi babies, it's dad. please stop abusing your mom. i can't wait to meet you both and touch you so much about life. i promise you two no matter what, i will always be here for you. i love both of you so much" tyler talks into (y/n)'s belly.

"i got so lucky with you" (y/n) sticks her lips out for tyler to kiss.

~ a few months later ~

today is (y/n)'s scheduled c-section, in which she and tyler will finally get to meet the twins. (y/n) and tyler decided on a c-section for multiple reasons, but mostly because a c-section is easier when carrying twins. as well as, tyler wanted to make sure he wouldn't miss the birth.

(y/n) stares into tyler's eyes as he holds her hand when suddenly they hear a cry. "mom and dad, baby a is here. say hi to your little girl" the doctor shows the couple their baby before taking the baby away to get cleaned off.

a few more seconds go by when they hear a second cry. "baby b is here. say hi to your little boy" the doctor says.

"you did it (y/n)" tyler cries. "god you are such a superhero"

a few minutes go by and now tyler and (y/n) are back in her room. the doctor comes in with both of their kids. (y/n) holds both of them as tyler just looks at her in awe. "are we sure about their names?" (y/n) whispers.

"yeah," tyler smiles.

"welcome to the world lilly and leo boyd" (y/n) announces softly.

"i love you (y/n)" tyler kisses (y/n)'s forehead. "and i love our adorable family" tyler kisses both of his children's heads carefully, causing both of the babies to smile.