joe burrow

requested by: brokenheartedjudged

title: super bowl win

third person

joe has been doing everything in his power this season, in order to get him back to the super bowl. he so badly wants to rewrite his loss last year against the rams and finally get a win.

the score is currently tied, 35-35. the defense just made a huge stop that made the eagles punt the ball away. all joe needs to do right now is to his team in field goal range. then they can run out the rest of the clock and finally evan will make the field goal winning kick.

the clock is currently, 1:45. joe gets snapped the ball. the team only needs a few more first downs to be in field goal range. joe looks at his surroundings and sees ja'marr wide open. joe prays this ball doesn't get intercepted.

joe releases the ball and watches as the ball flies through the air before finally landing perfectly in ja'marr's hands. ja'marr ends up running to get some extra yards.

and just like that the bengals are in field goal range. the bengals run down the clock until there is 3 seconds. evan runs onto the field and kicks the field goal straight through the goal post.

"the cincinnati bengals have just won the super bowl" the announcer says.

~~~

after celebrating the super bowl win with his teammates, joe searched through the sea of people on the field for his girlfriend and for his son. when he finally spots them, he runs towards them with full speed. the first thing he does is pick up his 1 year old son, named bronze.

"hi bronze" joe says as he puts bronze on his hip.

"daddy" bronze says with a giant smile on his face.

"daddy just won the super bowl" joe exclaims as he begins to tickle his son. bronze erupts in laughter.

"yay!" bronze begins to clap as he continues to laugh.

"i love you so much" joe places a kiss on the top of bronze's head.

just as joe finishes having his moment with his son, ja'marr comes and joins the group. "bronze, go hang out with uncle ja'marr for a second" joe hands off bronze to ja'marr. joe then turns his full attention to his girlfriend.

"hi handsome. congrats on your win" (y/n) says as joe places a kiss on her lips.

"thanks pretty girl" joe blushes as he holds (y/n)'s hand in his.

"i've had this for a long time. and i didn't know when the perfect time would be. but i think now is the time." joe says nervously.

"(y/n), you make me the happiest person in the whole wide world. you give me everything i could ever want. you allow me to have a career, while also having a family. the two most important things to me." he continues.

"(y/n), you have such a beautiful smile that can light up any room. and your laughter is like medicine to my ears. anytime i am with you, i feel like everything is going to be ok. even when i feel like the whole world around me is falling apart."

"this moment right now is almost perfect. i almost have everything i want. i have a super bowl ring. i have a son that i have always wanted. i have a cute little family, that means the world to me. but it's missing something."

"it doesn't have me and you as a forever thing. (y/n), i can't spend another day without knowing that i get to spend the rest of my life with you. so (y/n), will you marry me?" joe gets down on one knee and asks. (y/n) nods her head yes in agreement as she smiles and the tears begin to flow.

ja'marr runs over with bronze in his arms and hugs the newly engaged couple. "bronze, mommy and daddy are getting married" ja'marr says excitedly.

ja'marr places bronze in joe's arms as he begins to pour the orange and black confetti over the cute family. joe leans down and kisses (y/n) passionately.

"now this is the best moment of my life. i finally have everything i have ever wanted and more in life" joe smiles.

~~~

a/n

my new job is going good! i'm just so exhausted! luckily i don't have work again until tuesday, so continue to request! i absolutely love writing your requests.

have such a beautiful day / night!

- emily <3