Info: Izuku Midoriya

Ronin: Story#22 is here. A lot of things are gonna happen and just to let everyone know, this is a big project that I am working on. A lot of action, a lot of trust, a lot of romance, and scenes of betrayal, jealousy, hate, and a lot of evil intentions are going to be added to this story. I am sure you're gonna ask what am I gonna do with the ship? "What is the ship of this story? Are you gonna do a solo ship or a harem ship, Ronin?". Well, my legion, knowing me, I will leave you confused or surprised, but you will see...anyways, here we go with the info.

Deadpool: let's go! Also, I got bad news.

Ronin: what?

Deadpool: IRISH already leaked a tiny bit of the story.

Ronin: WHAT?! WHY?!

Deadpool: because he couldn't wait to see it.

Ronin: *inserts Aaaauughh meme* I'm gonna speak to him after this.

Identity
Izuku Midoriya
Age: 17 (His current age)
Age: 15 (His age when he was imprisoned)
Hero Name: Deku (Formerly)
Vigilante Name: Ronin (Currently) - No, it's not me or Ronin from Marvel.

NOTE: I also wanna break it down for everyone: If you see "Ronin" in bold, it indicates that it's me, the writer. If you see "Ronin" not in bold, that means it's Izuku, understand? I just don't wanna confuse everyone on which Ronin is which, but you will see in the story, trust me.

Quirk:
- One For All (Formerly)
- Hearts of Four (A combination of four different quirks, they were awakened in his time in
prison) [Currently]

Aliases
- Deku (by Katsuki and his enemies)
- Onii-chan (by Izumi)
- Daddy/Papa (by Eri)
- Zuzu (by Momo and Katsumi)
- Izu (by Shoka and most of the girls)
- Comrade (by Vasily)
- Little Brother (by Alex)
- Chief (by Bryce)
- Ronin (by everyone)
- Traitor (by everyone who didn't believe him and the public)

Old looks (before the court case and his sentence to Tartarus)

New looks (After awakening Hearts of Four and serving his time in Tartarus)