Prologue

Ronin: Story#22 is finally here, after resolving everything that is happening in my life, I am finally free from all forms of pain, suffering, depression, and anxiety. I just wanted to take some time and thank you all for being so patient during my absence, I am back to where I was before - a happy boi who wants to continue making stories just to put smiles on his readers' faces. Thank you again, fellas, you wouldn't believe how fucked it was, I nearly lost everything, but a miracle came in and things are back to normal now.

Deadpool: yeah, life has been weird without you, Ronin. The lads and lassies miss your creativity and the good shit.

Ronin: yeah, yeah, I know. And I hope you were on your best behavior while I was gone.

Deadpool: I was a good boi, you can ask anyone here!

Ronin: I'll be the judge of that. But anyways, let us begin the hype-worth story of The Breakers, Are you boys ready?

Deadpool: yeah!

YESSIR!

Ronin: alright, Narrator, take over.

Okay!

Narrator's POV

Quirks... have always been a thing in this cruel yet modernized society. There are those with power and those without power, it doesn't end and it won't end for anyone.  A long time ago there lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya, as a child, he was diagnosed quirkless, meaning he was born with no powers, but this resulted in him getting bullied by his childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou. But Izuku was always protected by his twin sister and her friends as they protect Izuku from getting bullied by Katsuki. But the hate doesn't stop there, a few years later when Izuku became the ninth user of One For All, a quirk that he was bestowed by Japan's No.1 Hero, the hero of his childhood, All Might. Since that day, Izuku trained himself to be the best hero that he can be, together with Izumi, the twins made their way to UA High School, passed the entrance exam, and reunited with their childhood friends and bullies. But throughout Izuku's time at UA, he has been the star player of Class 1A, he saved his friends from villains who were invading the USJ, defeated both Shoto and Katsuki and won the Sports Festival and he was the one who restrained and defeated the Hero Killer, Stain, back in the Hosu Incident and he earned his respect. Izuku has always been a true hero in everyone's eyes.

Another thing that Izuku did, avenged Kota's parents by defeating Muscular back in the forest camp and saving Kota's life in the process. And finally, Izuku led the attack of the Shie Hassaikai, defeated Overhaul, and rescued Eri at the same, but as time passes, Izuku adopted Eri and became her new father. Life was good for Izuku, he lived a very excellent life and was a role model and a hero in the hearts of many people, until that moment ended, today. Our story begins after the "Rescue Bakugou" event.

Izuku: (it has been quite some time since we've rescued Kacchan from the League of Villains and it's been a while since I've been the ninth user of One For All. From being quirkless to being a great hero to the people, I am so proud of myself.)

Izuku looks at the city from one of the rooftops.

Izuku: (alright it's time to get to work.)

Aizawa: *comms* Problem Child, are you there?

Izuku: yes, Sensei.

Aizawa: *comms* Good, now listen up, a couple of villains have been spotted, hurting a few civilians, I want you to take them down and protect the people, you understand?

Izuku: Hai Sensei!

Aizawa: *comms* Good, I am counting on you. *ends transmission*

Izuku: alright, looks like I can get back to work.