Chapter 7: Fight Club

Deadpool: wait a fucking minute, Ronin, are you deadass about this, bro?

Ronin: yep, we're almost there until we reach the end of the first arc for The Breakers and move on to the next one.

Deadpool: I know that part, I'm talking about Part 7, are you serious about this one?

Ronin: yep. I told you that if Izuku wants to gain freedom, he must fight against all odds, DP. You know this.

Deadpool: oooh this is going to get good. FIGHT CLUB RULES, OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IZUKU BOX SOMEONE IN THE FUCKING FACE!

Ronin: yep, for those who watched Fight Club, then take a seat, because this is going to be a riot.

Deadpool: who else is gonna join Izuku and the boys?

Ronin: you'll find out soon enough, now, let us begin. Narrator?

Oh right, it's time. 

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, it has been ten months or a year if you haven't read/watched One Piece, Izuku has finally acquired his new quirk: Hearts of Four, after completing the spirits' tests but still thought, Izuku was still shaky after completing those tests, guilty of killing his loved ones still haunt him, but Alex was there, reassuring that Izuku will be alright. Izuku smiled at Alex since he's being the big brother that Izuku wanted, but anyways, one of the prison guards informed Izuku that someone was visiting him. The visitor is nonother than Izuku's twin, Izumi. Izumi visited Izuku because she had gathered much information relating to Izuku's false charges and his sentencing to Tartarus. It turns out that the people who set Izuku up are his ex-classmates from UA. Katsuki, Iida, Monoma, Awase, and Todoroki were the main culprits who were responsible for framing Izuku, but that's not all though, those five boys managed to get help from the other boys from 1A and 1B and also the League of VIllains assisted them, with the work of Toga and Twice. After hearing all of this, Izuku was planning ways to get revenge on all three conspirator groups. 

Our story begins two weeks later after the visit, Izuku was sitting in the prison yard with Stain, Alex, Vasily, and Bryce.

Izuku: progress?

Alex: we're almost ready.

Izuku: damn, you boys got to work so quickly.

Bryce: we've planned for this, remember? And we're gonna get ourselves out of this and make all our enemies pay for throwing us in here.

Alex: I can't wait to get my fucking hands on Endeavor and kill that bastard for what he did to me.

Vasily: I can't wait to get my hands on All For One, for killing my comrades like that.

Bryce: same here, bro. How about you, Chizome?

Chizome: me? I'll be doing what I want to do best.

Boys: kill the fucking fakes.

Chizome: you boys know me so well.

Alex: *chuckles* Alright, Izuku. Do you want to make extra cash?

Izuku: extra cash?

Bryce: oh shit, you wanna take him "there"?

Alex: look, the little brother is capable of handling himself against other prisoners there, so why don't we get to see him at work, hmm?

Vasily: I like this idea, comrade.

Izuku: I'm confused, what are you guys talking about?

Alex: we can't talk about it here, it's best that we must show you. Come on, let's go.