Chapter 5: A Cruel Test, for New Power - Part I

Ronin: good news for those who are interested in The Breakers, you won't be hearing a single word from a friend of mine who likes to leak certain parts of the story, because I've dealt with him.

Deadpool: did you kill IRISH?

Ronin: no, he's not dead. He's still alive but I've done something just to make sure that he will NEVER EVER spoil any story from me or Tyr.

Deadpool: Okay, damn...did you use psychological torture?

Ronin: well, it's way better than getting your hands dirty using various weapons and tactics to torture your enemies.

Deadpool: you're evil, you know that, right?

Ronin: eh, I wouldn't call myself evil, I am actually neutral.

Deadpool: "Neutral" my ass, but I am glad that IRISH still has a pulse and he's not dead or anything.

Ronin: yeah, yeah I know. But anyways, this chapter is gonna be a trailblazer for Izuku, so Narrator, get over here, it's time!

Alright, alright, Ronin.

NOTE: This is a message from Ronin from the Future. Chapter 5 Parts 1 and 2 are going to be dark and if you don't like dark content, please skip to Chapter 6, that's all I ask because I don't want to deal with complaints from other readers, please.

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, in the last three chapters, we learned more about the origin tales of three young teenage boys who were broken by the hands of Hero Society and Villains. Izuku managed to have a reunion with his father, for the first time in fifteen years, they had a heart-to-heart and a wholesome moment. But anyway, in our last chapter, we've learned about Vasily Sechenov, one of the youngest members to join Spetsnaz and end up becoming a hero for Russia, but things changed when villains came to Russia and kill all of those people that Vasily loved. Vasily lost his girlfriend, his parents, and his comrades, all because of All For One because he wanted to get Vasily's quirk but he failed after suffering critical injuries from Vasily, so as a last-ditch effort, he escaped, leaving Vasily nothing but pure hatred. Leaving the cold-hearted Russian supersoldier to head to Japan and finished what he started back in St. Petersberg.

Now, our story begins a month after Izuku was sentenced to Tartarus. We see Izuku, together with Alex, Bryce, Chizome, and Vasily, sitting in the cafeteria, eating food and discussing a way out of Tartarus.

Izuku: alright Alex, you said that you know a way out of Tartarus?

Alex: I do, little brother, but there are several problems. First of all, Tartarus is built like a fortress, no one can escape this place. Security guards have permission from the warden to shoot prisoners on sight if they dare to run. Second of all, every prisoner is under restraints and they don't have access to their quirks. Thirdly, all prisoners' equipment was locked in a secret vault in the warden's office. So if we wanna get out of the steel behemoth that we call a maximum security prison, we need to gather intel.

Izuku: what can you tell me about the warden? I've never met him.

Bryce: the warden is a sadistic son of a bitch, he's the only guy in Tartarus to give orders to prisoners, he takes full control of Tartarus, making every prisoner's life hell. He's a sick and twisted man who loves to see anyone suffer. One time, I punched the warden by the throat and called him a "comemierda" so in retaliation, he sent some guards to beat me up and threw me in another cell, isolated from the others, only for a week.

Vasily: damn, you've got guts, Bryce.

Bryce: yeah I know, also, if we wanna do this, we need several things. First off, we need the floor plans for the prison.