Chapter 3: Bryce Larsen - Origin

Ronin: IRISH must stop!

Deadpool: what?

Ronin: spoiling events of this story, fuck!

Deadpool: you can't stop IRISH, Ronin. That guy is your brother-in-arms and you love him, don't you?

Ronin: yeah but still, tell him to stop. 

Deadpool: you can't stop him. Plus he told the readers that this is a secret IzuHarem story.

Ronin: ugghh I don't get paid enough for this.

Deadpool: ladies and gentlemen, you're now watching Ronin, pulling a Dadzawa.

Ronin: SHUT UP! Start the story!

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, it has been a week since Izuku has been arrested, trialed, and sent to Tartarus Prison for a 15-year prison sentence after being framed by his conspirators. When Izuku first arrived, he was reunited with the Hero Killer, Stain. They sat down and had a conversation, after their conversation, they went down to the cafeteria only to be surrounded by villains, but they were planning on ganging up on Izuku, but then, a teenage boy with blonde hair, and green-goldish eyes ordered them to leave Izuku and Stain alone, the villains followed orders and resumed to their usual tasks. This teenager revealed himself as Alex Forza, also known as the UK's No.1 Villain: Crown Killer. After hearing Alex's origins, Izuku wanted Alex to join forces with him and plan an escape out of Tartarus. Thus, this was the start of a new revolution, but they were missing a few members.

Our story continues, another week of Izuku being in jail together with Stain and Alex.

Izuku: hey Alex, can you tell me more about the Nomad?

Alex: the Nomad? Well, let's say he's a brilliant mind, discreet and vigilant,  he use to be part of a motorcycle gang. ever heard of the Bandito M.C?

Izuku: Bandito M.C? Never heard of them/

Alex: another secret of the Nomad, the reason why he cut his ties with them is because he wanted to take care of business here in Japan, looks like I wasn't the only one who arrives in Japan, just to kill a man.

Izuku: I wanted to meet the Nomad, you said that you know where he is.

Alex: I did, little brother, but he's sitting right next to you.

Izuku looked to his left and saw a teenage boy with white hair, and tattoos around him and he was wearing glasses. 

Izuku: I didn't sense you, how long were you there?

Five minutes.

Alex: it has been a few months since I've seen you, Bryce Larsen.

Bryce Larsen (Age: 15) - Quirk: The Keeper. Also known as V

Bryce: you too, Alex. *Looks at Izuku* So you must be Deku? I've heard many stories about you.