Chapter 4: Vasily Sechenov - Origin

Deadpool: well, this is it, the last member of the Breakers to get their origin story. Now let me explain a bit more about Vasily, he's the youngest member of the Breakers and he's a bit special in his own ways, unlike Izuku, Alex, or Bryce, Vasily is a trained killer.

He was supposed to be revealed in Project Light and Fire, one of Ronin's stories that are in the Draft but he is not ready to release that story because it's kinda dark.

Deadpool: so yeah, we just wanna let you all about that, in other news, a story that Ronin is currently is called Me and the-

Ronin: NO, NO, NO, SHUT UP! WE'RE DONE HERE! NARRATOR, GET YOUR SCRIPT AND GET YOUR ASS TO THE BOOTH, NOW!

Deadpool: but Ronin, they just wanna-

Ronin: NO, I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SELLOUTS, SPOILING MY MOTHERFUCKING STORIES!

Deadpool: are you trying to pull a Samuel L Jackson quotes?

Ronin: you wanna go to the Hashi?

Deadpool: *keeps quiet* 

Ronin: good, now let us begin.

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, it has been two weeks since Izuku was imprisoned in Tartarus, throughout his time in prison, he met an old friend and two other prisoners who are currently infamous for what they did. Alex Forza who's known as the UK's No.1 Villain, the Crown Killer. And finally, we encountered the Nomad, Bryce Larsen, the new Keeper. Bryce shared his story with Izuku, he was born quirkless and was neglected and abused by his parents, he escaped home when he was 10 years old and met the previous Keeper. He trained Bryce in the skills that he needs to survive and endure this cruel world of ours, but what if I told you that the previous Keeper, revealed to be Hisashi Midoriya is Izuku's father? Well, if you want to see how Izuku would react to meeting his father using a bracelet given to him by Bryce, that allows him to communicate with Hisashi and enter the Realm of the Keepers? Let us find out for ourselves.

Our story begins a day after Izuku's encounter with Bryce Larsen, Izuku was sitting down in his prison cell one night, looking at the bracelet.

Izuku: (So Bryce said that if I put on the bracelet and I meditate or sleep, I can enter the Realm of the Keepers. Alright, let's go see Dad.)

Izuku puts the bracelet on his wrist and began meditating, once he wakes up, he arrived at a very azure landscape. It feels like Izuku was surrounded by an endless void, an entire ocean.

 It feels like Izuku was surrounded by an endless void, an entire ocean

Izuku: is this the Realm of the Keepers?

Welcome to the Realm of the Keepers, Izuku.

Izuku turned around and saw a middle-aged man with black hair, he had freckles on his face that matches Izuku and he was smoking a cigarette. Izuku couldn't believe his eyes, after 15 years of being fatherless, but now, he finally gets to meet him.