Chapter 11: Another Round

Ronin: ladies and gentlemen, I have returned to bring more content after a long time in Purgatory (my break, to be honest). While I was in Purgatory, I have been thinking about a lot of things, thinking about my stories and which ones must I delete permanently and which ones must be remade. I am just announcing this because you all must be prepared for what to expect from me, and bid farewell to some of the greatest stories that I made, I AM NOT RETIRING FROM WRITING, DON'T PANIC.

Deadpool: if you retire without anyone knowing bro, I swear to God, I will send Zarbon after you and peg you for not informing the readers about your retirement from writing good books on Wattpad.

Ronin: alright, alright, don't panic, you nan. I am not going to retire just yet, because I still got so many things to write, so many authors to help out with story ideas and all that shit, you know what I am saying? 

Deadpool: yeah, we know, Ronin. But anyways, it's good to see that The Breakers is back from the dead, after your time in Purgatory.

Ronin: yeah, I nearly forgot about this story to be honest, so I always keep tabs on my PC, just in case.

Deadpool: okay then, I guess it's about time to reveal Chapter 11 of The Breakers' story.

Ronin: yeah. Narrator, come on over here, bruh, it's about time for the big one.

Alright, I am here, Ronin. Where the fuck is the script?

Ronin: by the desk? *points at desk*

Oh right, thanks for reminding me where the script is. *Picks up the script*

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, ever since the destruction of Tartarus Prison and the prison break, the Heroes and the Police Force have been on the edge. The streets are no longer safe due to the rise of villains and the word of a potentially dangerous organization. Nezu decided to call a meeting to address this matter. The HPSC President has given the Heroes and the Police Force direct orders to capture as many escaped prisoners, however, they must remember that the Crown Killer (Alex), P-3 (Vasily), the Nomad (Bryce), Stain, and Ronin (Izuku) are the priority targets. And so, many new laws were being in place, such as a curfew for the students of UA, along with the citizens, there was also speculation that the Heroes might lock down Japan, but it's all rumors, but how does this affect Izuku and the Breakers? Well, it doesn't affect them at all, they couldn't care, but the Heroes should worry because they've locked themselves in a cage with the world's deadliest. 

But anyways, back in Hackerspace, Izuku and the boys were being called by Bryce, who informed them that several Hero Associations around the world were terminated by an anonymous hacker under the name of "Cypher". But Alex had an idea, what if they decided to recruit Cypher and add him to the team? They all agree but that's not all of the news, meanwhile in I-Island, Melissa Shield was on a phone call with Izumi and Momo, who were discussing ways to clear Izuku's name, but someone broke into Melissa's lab and stole the Full Gauntlets, a project that she's been working on for Izuku before he was framed. The perpetrator who stole the Gauntlets left a note and this figure was known as "Swiftsilver". 

Our story begins a week after the escape. It was a sunny afternoon in the city of Musutafu. Izuku was patrolling the streets, together with Alex and Delsin.

Izuku: "It's been a week since we've broken out of prison."

Delsin: "I know, and we're all over the news."

Alex: "Not quite, actually. We know for a fact that the Heroes, the Police Force, the students of UA, and the citizens of Musutafu know that we broke out of prison and destroyed it at the same time."