Chapter 13: Long-awaited Reunions

I don't care how long it takes
As long as I'm with you
I've got a smile on my face
Save your tears, it'll be okay
All I know is you're here with me

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, after the intense fight against Cypher, Izuku woke up in a futuristic bedroom of sorts. He remembered his fight against Cypher and how Alex intervened. Izuku got up from the bed, recovered his gear and sword, and walked around the area, looking for the one who healed him back to recovery, Izuku met the base's AI, Mimir, who told Izuku about this base, which is known as Midgard. And so, after getting the location of Mimir's creator, Izuku made his way to the workshop and when he arrived, he saw Alex, speaking to a young man with silver hair and blue eyes, the young man revealed his identity as Seth Argent (Also known as Cypher). After knowing Cypher's identity and briefing on how to clear the Breakers' names from the wanted list, Izuku set up a meeting between him and his sister, Izumi, asking her to bring the diaries of his conspirators.

Izumi agreed and sent the location of the meeting when Izuku arrived at the meeting location, he was in for a surprise, it turns out the meeting was a wholesome reunion as Izuku arrived at his old home just to be reunited with his mother and his daughter, after a few moments, the reunion was interrupted when Seth informed that Endeavor, along with men wearing black suits, burst through the building in search for Izuku. Izuku had a plan in mind and well, it ended badly for Endeavor and his men, so Inko, Izumi, and Eri must move to a new location. 

Now our story starts as Izuku sat down on the couch, after tying up Endeavor and his men, leaving a threatening note for the Heroes. 

Izumi: "How many Heroes are after you, onii-chan?"

Izuku: "A lot of them. They're all on the hunt for me ever since I broke out of Tartarus, they say that we should never underestimate the Heroes, but...it's the other way around."

Izuku looked at his phone and sent a text message to Seth, while he was doing that, Delsin arrived at the apartments, together with the Angels that he created due to his Video powers. He entered the living room through an open window and saw Izuku.

Delsin: "Yo, what's good Izuku?"

Izuku: "Delsin, good to see you, man."

Delsin: "I see that you took out Endeavor and his men, you've beat Alex to it.:"

Izuku: "Yeah, don't mind him. Now listen, the reason why I needed you and your Angels to carry my family and bring them to the Hackerspace."

Delsin: "I don't know about this, man. We can't trust anyone outside HQ."

Izuku: "I know, but listen to what I have to say. If I leave my family here, the Heroes will do everything they can to bring me out of the open. They'll capture them, torture them just to get answers out of them and you know how Nezu is when it comes to torture, he can make you talk in a few minutes."

Delsin let out a sigh and looked at Izuku.

Delsin: "Fine, I'll instruct the Angels to take your family to Hackerspace, but you're going to have to explain to the rest of the guys why the fuck did you bring outsiders."

Izuku: "Leave them to me, I got it under control."

Delsin: "I just pray that this doesn't come back to bite us."

Izuku: "It won't. Trust me."

Delsin: "Okay then, let's bring them to the Hackerspace, but first."

Delsin used his Smoke power to knock out Izumi, Inko, and Eri (NOTE: they were not HARMED by the smoke if you played InFAMOUS Second Son - Good Karma path.) Once they were knocked out, Delsin instructed the angels as they carried Izuku's family and flew off bringing them into the Hackerspace.