Chapter 10: Plan of Action

Ronin: so far, there has been a huge uprising ever since the prison break, now that we've reached the Second Arc for The Breakers, I guess I could tell you what to expect in this arc.

Deadpool: what are you planning, Ronin?

Ronin: oh I am planning a lot of things, Deadpool. Trust me, you will see the magnificence of my genius. Izuku and the boys have a lot of things to do in this story and it will have a great impact on the heroes, villains, the city, and the general public. This story is mad asf.

Deadpool: any details about Cypher? The guy who just hacked Awase's phone and burned his hand?

Ronin: Nope, I won't tell you a single thing, you must find out in the story if you want to learn more about Cypher.

Deadpool: well shit, IRISH, I tried, buddy.

Ronin: lol. Anyways, let us begin Chapter 10 of The Breakers. Narrator, you may take over the stage, friend.

Thank you, Ronin.

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, it has been an hour since Izuku, Alex, Bryce and the rest of the boys escaped Tartarus Prison and burned it down to the ground. They needed a place to hide and lay low until the heat dies down, to everyone's surprise, Bryce found a good place for him and the rest of the boys to hide for a while, so he took the lead and took the boys to one of the city's sewers. At first, everyone questioned why did Bryce take them to the sewers, Alex stepped in first, trusted Bryce's idea, and dived into the sewers, Vasily followed Alex, then Stain, then Delsin, and finally, Izuku. Once everyone entered the sewers, Bryce pulls out a blacklight torch and turned it on, revealing hidden directions to this "location" that Bryce mentioned.

The boys followed the directions until they found light, they arrived at an abandoned relay subway station, which was connected to the sewer system and an abandoned subway tunnel, this location was known as the Hackerspace, a secret base that was used by Bryce during his time in Japan. The Hackerspace had everything that the boys needed: a kitchen, spare rooms, a living space, a lab, a garage, several workbenches, and an AI, under the name of ISAC (Intelligent System Analytic Computer), created by Izuku's father, Hisashi and now being used by Bryce and the rest of the Breakers. This place was perfect for Izuku and the boys, so they'll make use of the Hackerspace and make it their home. Meanwhile back in UA, Awase and Monoma called in Katsuki, Shoto, and Iida, giving them bad news that Izuku escaped prison, they had mixed reactions of shock, fear, and anger. The one who provided the video to prove that Izuku escaped was an anonymous user, under the name of "Cypher".

Our story begins, a day after the prison break...

The Heroes and the Police Force were being called together and they had a meeting to address the prison escape, they also know about the fact that Izuku and the rest of the prisoners escaped prison because of Cypher, who decided to send a video to Nezu, showing footage of Izuku and the boys escaping and another video of the prison being destroyed by an orbital strike. When the news about the prison break hit the public, some were scared that Izuku, the ex-Pro Hero that everyone loved, now hated, escaped prison after a year's worth of planning. But right now, let us see what the Heroes came up with.

Nezu: "Everyone, thank you all for coming. Now I would like to address something that has been concerning me since yesterday."

Aizawa: "Oh, you want to address what occurred yesterday?"

All Might: "What is wrong, Nezu?"

Nezu: "I am not sure if you heard the news, All Might, but this piece of information is very important, so I will come straight forward with you."