Chapter 1: Life Behind Bars

Deadpool: *Shooting everything* DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Ronin: *Sighs and sips coffee*

What the fuck Ronin? Why is Deadpool emptying his pistol magazines all over the place? AND WHY IS THAT MANIAC SHOOTING BULLETS ALL OVER THE PLACE?!

Ronin: because he is upset that Izuku got set up and framed for crimes he didn't commit, remember the Prologue?

Yeah I know but still though? Do we know who the conspirators are?

NOTE: whoever sets Izuku up is known as a "Conspirator" I know this is not the right word for the right situation, but still, it's perfect for those who try to set up Izuku

Ronin: we don't, but the readers have an idea of who they are.

Seriously?

Ronin: yeah, but I can give the readers, one hint: there's MORE than one conspirator.

Deadpool: THERE'S MORE THAN ONE AND THEY WILL ALL DIE ONCE IZUKU CAN GET HIS HANDS ON THEM! RONIN! I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT ALL THE READERS WANNA SEE.

Ronin: what? What do you want me to do?

Deadpool: make Izuku, into a cold-hearted, vengeance-seeking, ruthless Ronin, who makes his enemies pay for setting him up, framing him, and making his life hell!

Ronin: you're kinda spoiling some events of the story, but I will see-

Deadpool: DO IT, YOU BITCH! I DARE YOU!

Ronin: *sighs* Fine, I'll see from there. 

Deadpool: good! Now where was I? Oh right! *Pulls out a minigun and fires toward the targets* DIE, YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECES OF SHIT!

Ronin: *sighs* at this rate, he's beyond pissed. Narrator, begin the story while I make myself another cup of coffee.

Fine.

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, in this story, we see our protagonist, Izuku Midoriya, being the iconic role model and hero that he was destined to be. At first, he was born quirkless but after meeting All Might, he became the ninth wielder of One For All, as time passed, Izuku and his sister, Izumi made their way to UA and significant events happened there. Izuku was the highlight of every story. From saving his class in the USJ to winning the Sports Festival and making Katsuki jealous every moment, then saving Eri after defeating Overhaul and the Shie Hassaikai, Izuku was truly an icon and the talk of the town, but every hero has enemies, hiding in corners.

After returning to UA after being called by Aizawa, Izuku was attacked by All Might and the rest of the boys from Class 1A and 1B. They surrounded Izuku, ready to attack all at once, but Izuku stood his ground and defeated everyone until Aizawa, Nezu and the rest of the heroes showed up, but this was a good opportunity to make Izuku's life go downhill, the boys exposed Izuku committing crimes, the Heroes believed the boys so they made the decision to arrest Izuku for the charges, framing him at the process. But now, let us begin.

Our story begins after Izuku was arrested.

Izumi: ughhh where am I? 

Izumi rubbed her eyes and looked around the place, she woke up in her dorm room.

Izumi: am I back in my dorm? What happened yesterday? It's difficult to remember...

Girls: AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Izumi: SHIT!

Izumi heard the sound of the girls screaming, so she dashed out of her room and went directly to the common room, where most of the girls are.