Chapter 2: Alex Forza - Origin

Deadpool: I saw the chapter's title! Does it mean that-?

Ronin: yep. The first origin story that we get to learn first is actually my greatest OC, Alex Forza.

Deadpool: LET'S GO! WE GET TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE KING!

Ronin: yes, many readers asked me if I could write Alex's origin as a separate MHA x OC book, but I couldn't make the time because if I did, that story would get stolen immediately without my permission if you know what I mean.

Deadpool: clout chasers and thieves. *Sighs* I understand. 

Ronin: but anyways, we can begin the story. Narrator!

I'm coming and I just came!

Ronin: Ewww...

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, Izuku Midoriya was arrested for various charges, charges that he didn't commit but he ended up in county jail and now awaiting trial, as the trial commenced, Izuku took a look around the courtroom and noticed something was not right, first of all, his defense attorney, the prosecutor and a few people that Izuku doesn't like were acting strange, so Izuku had to pick up the pieces and found out what happened. But then, after the court proceedings, the judge delivered his verdict and Izuku was guilty of all charges and was sent to Tartarus Prison for 15 years. Izuku grew angry at the outcome and emit a bit of bloodlust to scare everyone in the room, including the judge. The guards took Izuku away in handcuffs and sent him to Tartarus, when he arrived, he was reunited with Stain, and they had a conversation about how they gonna kill All Might and the rest of Hero Society. As the conversation continued, it was revealed that Iida was the one who bribed both sides of the court and put Izuku in jail, the corrupt lawyer returned to his car and drove off after getting paid by Iida, but his time ended as he got sniped from a long range and died, all thanks to one "lovely' lady. 

Our story begins a week after Izuku's arrival in Tartarus Prison. We see Izuku and Stain sitting down in the cafeteria.

Izuku: it's been a week since I arrived and I'm already a target of several people around the prison. 

Stain: yeah we can see, you're the guy who apprehended 15% of villains here. So, we basically have our right to be pissed at you.

Izuku: figured as much.

NOTE: I've changed the rules of Tartarus, a tad bit and used the rules of Green Dolphin Street Prison from JoJo Part 6: Stone Ocean. Prisoners can roam around the joint but they still got their quirk-cancelling cuffs by either the arm or the ankle, you know what I mean?

Villain#1: well, well, well, if it isn't that bitch, Deku? 

Villain#2: yeah, that kid broke my nose when I was out there in the street!

A couple of villains surrounded Izuku and Stain, there were six of them.

Villain#3: Come on, Stain, let's team up and beat this little shit.

Villain#4: yeah! Let's waste him!

Oi.

The villains turned around and saw a teenage boy with blonde hair and green-goldish eyes, he put his feet on the cafeteria table while eating a pie and drinking a can of Coca-Cola. When the villains saw him, they were frightened, so they went down on their knees and bowed to the teenager.

Villains: we're sorry, Jefe! We didn't see you there!

It's alright lads, I forgive you. Do me a favor, leave Deku to me, understand?