Chapter 9: Setting up Shop

Deadpool: finally...the boys are out of jail!

Ronin: yep. You REALLY wanted Izuku to break free from prison. 

Deadpool: YEAH DUDE, I CAN'T JUST SIT AND WATCH IZUKU SUFFER WHILE HIS CONSPIRATORS ARE OUT THERE, LAUGHING AND LOOKING DOWN ON IZUKU AFTER THEY FRAMED HIM!

Ronin: I know, I know, I know. But now that they're out, what do you think is their next move?

Deadpool: Let's think: something with the lines: "KILL ALL OF THE CONSPIRATORS!"

Ronin: alright fuck, we get it! I'll get to work.

Deadpool: also what's the name of this new arc?

Ronin: oh right, if you've been reading Prologue to Part 8, that is known as: "Four Hearts Arc". This new arc is called: "Breakers Uprising Arc". This arc will explain a lot about the Breakers and their mission to fulfill vengeance and change society across Japan and the rest of the world. But, I have a surprise waiting later in the story because I am introducing a new character with intentions and seeking a confrontation with the Breakers.

Deadpool: do you have any details about this "new character"?

Ronin: well, all I could tell you is that the "new character" is not mine, it belongs to someone many authors are familiar with.

Deadpool: oooh okay Ronin, I shall wait until I see this new character you've been speaking about.

Ronin: alright DP, thanks bro, but now, let us begin the new chapter for The Breakers. Narrator, bring your bitch ass outside, I want the Ones!

Alright, alright, I am coming, Ronin! Damn, bro, can't you let a man just take his time and just arrive at the studio?

Ronin: after that stunt, you, Deadpool, and Zarbon pulled last time? I don't trust you and also, do us a favor, and get Zarbon out of here! He's harassing one of the readers and we don't do that shit here.

But Zarbon wants the Ones, Ronin, you gotta understand, bro.

Ronin: Imma fucking beat your ass if you continue this conversation and do not narrate the damn story...

....okay.

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, it was finally time for the greatest prison break in human history. Izuku, Alex, Bryce, Stain, Vasily, and Delsin planned for about a year, they gathered floor plans for the prison, gathered some useful information related to guard patrol routes, locations to armories, and finally, the Warden's special vault where equipment and gear that belongs to the world's most wanted villains. Izuku was sitting in his prison cell, waiting for the clock to strike midnight, once it did, Delsin Rowe made his move and used his powers to navigate around the prison's ventilation system and eventually arrived at the prison's security office, once he was there, he used his powers to control the minds of the guards, giving them commands and executed them. He returned and unlocked the prison cells for the Breakers. After being free and regaining control of their quirks, Izuku, and the boys freed the rest of the prisoners and caused a huge riot in the prison.

During the escape, Bryce Larsen scrambled communications in the prison, preventing the Heroes and the Police Force from knowing that the prison break took place, after scrambling communications, freeing the prisoners, and starting a riot, Izuku and the gang went toward the Warden's office, killed his last line of defense and found his secret vault of gear belonging to the most wanted villains in the entire world. While they were suiting up, Izuku came across an exhibit named "Ronin". Alex explained the history of Ronin and said that the armor of the legendary vigilante calls to Izuku, so he wore the armor of Ronin, took their sword, and make their escape to the prison. And finally, Izuku sent a message to the Heroes by using an orbital cannon to destroy Tartarus, shocking the entire Hero Society and scoring a victory at the same time.