Chapter 12: Family Reunited

Lift me up
Hold me down
Keep me close
Safe and sound
Burning in a hopeless dream
Hold me when you go to sleep
Keep me in the warmth of your love
When you depart, keep me safe
Safe and sound

Deadpool: Ronin, why did you add the lyrics from Rihanna's song: Lift Me Up?

Well, I won't lie to you when I first heard this song after watching Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, it was some tribute to Chadwick Boseman (The actor behind the first Black Panther movie). I thought about using this song for this chapter, why, you might ask? Look at the title and the picture above, what does it tell you?

Deadpool: Izuku is about to be reunited with Inko.

Yeah, after the events of the court case and being framed for all of those ridiculous cases, I think it's about time. Plus, this reunion chapter is kinda special in its own way, because Izuku is about to reunite with his family: his mother, his daughter, and his little sister. 

Deadpool: about time, our boy went through a lot after being framed for crimes he didn't commit, thanks for writing this chapter, Ronin.

Don't mention it, now let us begin. Narrator, whenever you're ready.

Narrator: okay Ronin.

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, it has been a week since Izuku and his brothers-in-arms escaped prison, since the escape, they have been planning some tactics and making moves for themselves in order to fight back against their enemies. It was a sunny afternoon in the city of Musutafu and the boys were on a mission to recruit Cypher, the anonymous hacker who destroyed several Hero Associations on their own across the globe, they may be a threat to the Heroes and the Villains, but the Breakers considered this as an opportunity and knowing Cypher, they're probably the key to the boys' freedom. So they went on the hunt for Cypher, however, the boys ended up losing communications with Bryce and Cypher patched themselves into the Breakers' communications systems. Cypher informed them that Heroes are on their way to their location, forcing the Breakers to split up and hide across different locations in the city. 

Izuku was able to communicate with Cypher, after meeting them in a designated location which they sent to Izuku, and after drinking and waiting, Cypher is willing to join the Breaekrs if Izuku managed to pass their test. And let's say, Cypher was not playing around when they fought against Izuku. Izuku was being assaulted left, right, and center. Beating Cypher was a challenge and Izuku paid for it dearly, without his quirks, he had to rely on his swords and his fists in order to defeat Cypher, but the fight was interrupted when Alex stepped in, stabbed Cypher in the back and decapitated him after he saw Izuku with serious injuries.

Our story begins after the intense fight against Cypher, Izuku was in a room somewhere, recovering from his wounds after that fight. Izuku started to wake up, he groaned in pain after that fight and took in those injuries.

Izuku: "Fuck...where am I?"

Izuku looked around and realized that he was in a bedroom, recovering and healing himself after his fight.