Chapter 14: Two Sides of the Same Coin (Season 1 Finale)

Who do I turn to when I need saving?
'Cause you moved mountains, I can't do the same
Did you think 'bout that when you left us?
I know it's selfish, but I can't help it
If I fall down tomorrow then there's no one to blame
Water under the bridge, let it burn like a flame
You're not here and it kills me, I'm not numb to the pain
Now there's blood in my hands, guess we're one and the same

You have finally reached this far, huh? You went through all hell learning more about Izuku's fall from grace to his rise to infamy. You have seen him make good friends, make evil enemies, reconnect with loved ones, and experience a lot of pain, suffering, trauma, and sadness in order to gain power and set himself free from the shackles that we call "society". I am impressed with you lot, really I am. 

While the Heroes are hunting the Breakers down like wolves, implementing curfews, locking down the entire country, and patrolling the city like vultures who are on the hunt for corpses, the Villains continue to wreak havoc around the streets. What is next for the Breakers? What are their next moves in order to fight back against all odds? Only one way to find out. Let us begin the chapter. Narrator? Take over, would you please?

Narrator's POV

Last time in The Breakers, after reuniting with his mother, sister, and daughter. Izuku contacted Delsin, asking for a favor and moving them to a new location since Endeavor and his men in black suits broke into the apartments. Izuku and Delsin carried Izumi, Inko, and Eri and took them to the Hackerspace. After the family reunion and the recovery of the conspirators' diaries, Alex and Seth made their return and arrived at Hackerspace with a plan. 

The Breakers needed allies inside UA, so what they did was pretty simple: Arrange a meeting with Melissa and meet her and her friends at an undisclosed location. And Seth did that, he arranged the meeting since he has something that belongs to Melissa. Once it was dark, the Breakers arrived at the meeting location early to prepare themselves in case things went wrong. Bryce was on comms while Vasily, Alex, Delsin, and Izuku took positions around the meeting location and awaited Seth's signal. Once Melissa and the girls arrived at the meeting location, Seth gave the call, revealing Izuku and the rest of the Breakers out in the open. Thus, it brings us another happy reunion, so well played, Izuku, you dick.

Anyway, our story begins two days after the reunions. We focus on Izuku's point of view. We see him, chilling by the couch in the Hackerspace.

Izuku: "(Alright, we got allies in UA, I am reunited with my family and my darling girlfriend, so for now, I am a happy man. Now, we need to think about our next moves. How are we going to defeat the Heroes and the League of Villains? The country is placed under lockdown, no one can get in or get out at the same time unless Japan requests for backup outside-)"

Alex flicked Izuku on the forehead; Izuku placed his hand on his forehead and looked at Alex.

Izuku: "Ow! What was that for, Alex?"

Alex: "You're thinking a lot of things, little brother. What's going on?"

Izuku: "I'm just thinking about us, you know? The Breakers and our Enemies: The Heroes and the LoV."

Alex: "I am aware of that, little brother. We have a lot of work to do since we have made contact with your friends back in UA, you can rest assured that we'll get a lot of intel about the Heroes and their next moves."

Izuku: "Fair point. How are you, man? How are you feeling about all of this? I know Endeavor has been living in your head rent-free, since he...you know, killed off your parents?"