}•{ Truth & Dare

~•} C H A P T E R|49 {•~

Not letting the people outside wait longer, Vardhaan was back with his daunting smirk playing on his lips as a few bottles of whiskey rested in his hands

Not letting the people outside wait longer, Vardhaan was back with his daunting smirk playing on his lips as a few bottles of whiskey rested in his hands. Ishani was quick on her heels to follow after him with a scowl etched on her face as she glared at the eight whiskey glasses in her hands.

It was obvious that the youngest couple fought again.

Everyone seemed unbothered as it was not a thing that seemed new to them.

Ishani grumbled some gruesome words under her breath as she took her prior seat after almost throwing those glasses in Vardhaan's hands.

"Why did you bring these?" Aadarsh inquired in his composed tone and Vardhaan's smirk intensified,

"As people here already divided themselves into two groups," he teased looking towards the four women who felt like deer caught in headlights and avoided glancing at him.

"So, first we'll play in groups than individually, the question asked will be for the entire group and the one who doesn't want to answer will drink a shot." He finished with a crooked smile.

"That's unfair on our side, you love to drown yourself in alcohol while we not," Ishani argued quickly and Vardhaan snickered,

"No one likes alcohol in this group much too, Ishani,"

"You forgot the after-wedding incident, dear husband?" Ishani mocked in a sickly sweet tone and Vardhaan scowled zipping up his lips.

Everyone looked back and forth at the two couples bickering with no care in the world.

"Enough," Aakarsh grumbled as their fight didn't seem to stop and the game could not start due to it.

"What?" Both of them turned towards Aakarsh at the same time making him pause in his tracks not knowing what to say, Aakarsh simply gave Raina a pleading look who shrugged before tugging Ishani's hand and mumbling, "It's fine, they will drink two shots hm?"

Ishani thought for a moment and nodded whilst the men scowled at this excluding Aakarsh who grinned at Raina for saving the time and not a bit unhappy about the sudden made partial rules.

Aadarsh's scowl deepened when he saw Aakarsh's star-struck gaze on Raina.

Aakarsh is whipped.

Badly.

"So let's begin," Vardhaan announced lazily and everyone nodded.