I. complications

🌂 A sarcastic suggestion of Uenoyoma brings Mafuyu to ask you to teach him to play the guitar leading to complicated communications, a bruising one at that.

Warning: getting punched in the face.

COMPLICATIONS. chapter one.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐊𝐘 was littered with bits of stars

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐊𝐘 was littered with bits of stars. It was around early evening when a certain dark haired guitarist was with his...say...companion. Both have just started to leave the train station and were on their way towards their home. The walk was silent between the two of them, and for some reason, it was calming in a way.

" Uenoyoma-kun. "

Until, that tranquility was broken soon after when Mafuyu called out the darker haired teenager walking alongside with him. He turned his head to the side to look at him with a questioning gaze. For a moment, he wished that he wouldn't say that again. A sentence that had him heavily sighing prior this moment from the fact that Mafuyu had been repeating them for a bunch of times. To Uenoyoma Ritsuka, his companion was starting to sound like a broken record.

But it seemed like that simple wish was not granted from the sky's above.

" Please teach me how to play the guitar. "

The curious look the dark haired teen had quickly morphed into an incredulous one with a sigh following . A stressed out face, instead of an easy agreement was exchanged to Mafuyu.

" If you want to learn at least the basics of guitar, go find someone who could do that rather than me. Like... like...Fujita-senpai! Or...someone. "

The first sentence of Uenoyoma 's statement made it clear that the chances of him teaching the salmon pink haired male was below high. The first person that just came into his mind was that certain person, he could think that would be able to teach him the instrument that he played for his light haired male companion. He had been bugging him for the past day, perhaps finding Uenoyoma's talent regarding the guitar more than incredible (as much as that somehow boosted his confidence), he wasn't really a teacher, and would have been a bad one if he were to teach the other male. Itas low enough that he couldn't have heard it, but Mafuyu was close to the male that he had.

Although, the second part came out more like of a murmur, it was borderline sarcastic of a suggestion but the salmon pink haired male took it much eagerly.

Sato Mafuyu's eyes brightened, not by the mentioned name, but the fact that his hopes was risen and another person could possibly teach him to play the instrument that he currently had with him. His lips were about to leave a question in reply about who this person Uenoyoma was talking as he turned to the male - but stopped in his tracks as the dark haired male gave him a tired wave, " I'll see you tomorrow." And then there was a hesitant " I guess that came after a few seconds. Mafuyu had realized that this was the part where both of them would part ways. The male could only nod in agreement and let out a bidding of his own, albeit, like the last two words the other had uttered, his too, was hesitant.