V. and then, it was goodbye

Chapter Five. In which you were right when
you thought of the worse outcome of the 'relationship' you and her had.

This chapter has the change of a different character's POV, other than MC and their
mom so like kind of an omniscient third
POV (?) I think I usually write a limited
third POV form and barely write the former,
but honestly I had fun experimenting with
it! I would probably write more in this type
of POV more. The change of POV's have the
sign of the first word of the sentence being
bold. I didn't expect this chapter to be long but oh well! Buckle up. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoythis angsty
chapter! :)

Warning: angst, break-up.

Unedited. Expect some tons of
mistakes here.

𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖭, 𝖨𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖡𝖸𝖤

The morning after felt ten times worse than it what felt yesterday

You've barely slept a wink, and your eyes felt sore because of it. You were right when you said insomnia would attack you last night. It took you a couple of minutes to get up from bed, ten minutes were spent just staring at the plain white ceiling of your room whilst your mind was running like the morning rush hour on a station. The text that you've received from Yuri didn't even help as it made you overthink whilst you didn't have the urge to fall asleep.

The silent clanks of the utensils the two of you were making along with the television playing in the background felt comforting in a way. Your mother sat adjacent to you from the triangular shaped table horizontally. The dining table was a three seater, supposed to be three people sitting together whilst eating have become two - though there were some times when a certain raven haired girl would accompany the two of you. You didn't try to think about the unoccupied chair and brought your inquiring gaze to the woman when you felt her eyes on you.

Your mother stared at you with expectant eyes that had the same colour as yours. Despite having little wrinkles on her forehead, she still has the youth present on her face. Though a frown instantly switched the slightly parted lips of yours before you noticed the dried tears that stained her [c.] face. You would have pinched and kicked yourself for making her look like that and cry herself for you. She obviously have seen the way that you had that negativity plastered on your own face as hers contorted into concern.

She squeezed your shoulder and the concerned question leaving from her had you nodding, reassuring that you were fine and there was nothing wrong.

Besides the fact that you tried to kill yourself and for her to find out last night and the message that had you overthinking for the past few hours, you could say there was nothing to be worried about.

She didn't seem to buy it at first with the way that she hesitated on making her hand leave on top of her shoulder, but when you twitched a small soothing smile, she let go and gave you a smile of her own - but much brighter and wider that her whole teeth was showing - radiance and flowers twirling in delight behind her back.