[p.1] XII. just enjoy it, you'll get there

🌂 Surprisingly, Yuri invites you back to her club with her club members. It was all well until it didn't, and oh — you get a visitor.

Warning: physical harassment.

Barely got proofread. Expect loads of mistakes!!

It had been two days since your encounter with Hiiragi, to which until now you still felt a bit bothered that he knew you in some way

It had been two days since your encounter with Hiiragi, to which until now you still felt a bit bothered that he knew you in some way. You couldn't also believe that the guy was in a band, one that was in rising, in the making of being a popular one.

It turns out, he didn't take your number the time that you gave your phone with reluctance ( next time, you made a mental note to never give your number to strangers even to some you knew were known) - rather, that cheeky bastard got your instagram account instead! How sneaky he was, he probably took advantage of your time talking to the little girl you babysitted so that he could get it. But there was no turning back now knowing that the two of you were already friends in that app.

The two of you had a conversation last night — that consisted of him mostly talking about his band — how they didn't have any permanent guitarist, how there was one guy that fills in when they were in an event. You did ask him how he knew you, because even with the lowkey lighthearted conversation you had been having with him — the single thought of suspicion of how he possibly knew your name lingered. It got your mind go down on a memory lane trying to find through the library of memories in the past — how he said that your band and his at that time crossed paths at the same studio. At one point, he began to persuade ( more like an offer ) you about joining his music group.

Of course, you rejected.

Sure, you were playing the guitar once more, but going far as joining a band like before would be a blur. Besides, even if you do get into one — you knew you wouldn't be that much indulging the concept. You joked that it would take a lot more than just persuasions to convince you to join, it was quite bothering when he responded that he'll do anything to do so. Judging by his personality, ( even we both know that you weren't close ), he'd probably forget about that stance that he said.

Now that you were staring at your phone, receiving a message from the girl next class — what was it with you and musically inclined people garnering their unwanted attention? Maybe unwanted was a bit far but you knew what you mean, don't you?

It was recess time and there were a few of students scattered around the room, chatting all to themselves and laughing — there were also some that were studying. Your attention turned towards the cracked screen of your phone, the message that you received was from Yuri herself. It wasn't just much of a bit of a surprise — honestly, after that one    small jamming days ago, you could the ease between the two of you. Despite her suddenly leaving so troubled by the end of it — the air between the two of you seemed to be easier than it was days before. And you were glad enough, even if there was some pinch of awkwardness here and there —  (perhaps, on your part, you couldn't really read Yuri, it sucks that she could do that to you ) — you're thankful that you still have her as a friend.