[p.1] VII. there's something about you,

PART ONE; CHAPTER SEVEN. In which unexpected things happened during your wait for the train and two second years managed to accompany you through your walk towards your work.

Awkward conversations, ensues.

Warning: passing out.

Half edited.

Gentle inhaling and exhaling of breaths escaped from parted lips, eyes closed and mind - despite all the protracted events and thoughts that plagued when awake -- when asleep, your own universe was in the state of tranquility

Gentle inhaling and exhaling of breaths escaped from parted lips, eyes closed and mind - despite all the protracted events and thoughts that plagued when awake -- when asleep, your own universe was in the state of tranquility. The silence inside your head was comfortable alike when your body touches the surface of your plush bed. Your nose slightly scrunched, feeling *Chairo's paw softly clawing against your cheek. 

Soft.

Gentle. 

" Fujita-san. " 

Cats talk now, huh? 

" Fujita-san? " 

Since when did cats had the ability to talk...?

You cracked a lazy eye, the one unhidden from your arm to see a pair of dark orbs gazing back at you with concern. A confused noise rumbled in your throat as you regressed your posture straight from the backrest of your chair (you were sure that you were in bed). A yawn was quickly taken away as reality harshly slapped you across the face. 

" Fujita-san, school's over. "

The feeling of tranquility ebbed away when you realized that you had just been fantasizing yourself in bed and your cat wasn't actually the one that touched your skin, rather, it was a finger poking your cheek to get you out from your stupor. You were in school, not at home. You slept on the desk with your arm to support your head as a makeshift pillow, not in your own plush bed that had much more softer cushion for your head. The thought of it made you feel a little upset and it seemed like your classmate caught up with your mood when she asked you if you were alright, with that same look on her face. 

A dismissive wave of your hand and she understood, nodding her head as she sauntered off somewhere around the room, still near for you to hear her: " You're in cleaning duty today, by the way. "

You nodded wordlessly and stood up from your chair as it made a scraping sound. It made you wince as your senses adjusted slowly; the sun's ray went through the opened window of the room as the area casted a soft glow inside, there were at least half of the class that was still inside the room and carried with their cleaning duty, their chatters were soft and was pleasant enough for your preference. You stifled a yawn and thanked the same girl that woke you up, she was Saki, you remembered and she once again catched  with your dazed post-sleep state, grabbing the broom from its storage and gave it you in which you thanked her for.