IV. the guilt that's been eating me whole

Chapter Four. In which you reminisce those
times that you were really to be blamed
especially with the 'relationship' you had
with Yamamoto Yuri that started its history
last year.

Warning: one-sided relationship/love
, death threats, mentions of bullying,
suicidal thoughts.

Author's Note: Hello lovelies! You'll probably
notice some changes from the recent chapters, especially chapter 2 and 3 regarding with
Ugetsu's whereabouts! My dumb ass forgot
that he's only competing in a national level
and not internationally. Don't worry though
it's not a sort of a major change, I just have to
edit the conversation MC and Ugetsu and bits
from chapter 2. I'm also already working on
with the next chapter and spoiler alert but no
so kinda, it's angsty. Don't worry though, there's more 'shocking twist' to it! ;) it's a bit lowkey in the next chaper though. Anyways, that's all! Enjoy reading ♡︎

Unedited.

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖴𝖨𝖫𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳'𝖲 𝖡𝖤𝖤𝖭 𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖤 𝖶𝖧𝖮𝖫𝖤

The weather was sunny and cherry blossoms were in full bloom when you started your first year in highschool

The weather was sunny and cherry blossoms were in full bloom when you started your first year in highschool. School entrance ceremonies was a regular starting event when a new school year starts so of course, similar to how it was first day of your middle school, you found yourself seated on one of the many chairs inside of the place- listening attentively to the principal opening remarks.

It took a couple of minutes for the woman, who introduced herself as Nanami Tsukahara, to finish her speech as she called one of the head teachers of the school to present something about the topic about joining a club.

Even though you had your full attention towards the stage, you couldn't help but let your eyes wander infront of you. There were just some different mops of hair and a few teachers who stood on the side of the platform, so it wasn't much of a use when you tried to find the eyes that were, that you thought were laid on you.

It was one of those gut feelings when you thought of that way and you knew that the slight chill of uncomfortableness that traveled up from your spine wasn't just a feeling that you have to kick and never take a mind of. Usually, when you felt like this, you tend to just never be bothered by it. Perhaps you were just imagining things and you were just probably being out of your mind but it was in a human's nature to feel curious. So with raised eyebrows you turned your head to your left slowly. Seeing that none of your seatmates were looking at your form and were just merely listening to the teacher's words, you turned your head back to the front. You watched as the head teacher called for a student who was the council vice-president of the last school year, he greeted everyone with a welcoming smile.