XI. an unexpected meeting

Chapter Eleven. In which you babysit the daughter of your mother's friend and in unexpected circumstances, you meet a dual haired youtuber. Did he know you?

Warning: none.

Got proofread once.

Waters from the sea rises and morphs into water vapor

" I saw him with another family in the park. He doesn't love us anymore, mom. Why? "

Then the first major changes appear in order to create a downpour,

" Hey! We're going to practice later! Don't be late okay? "

" I don't feel fine, maybe tomorrow? "

- it condenses and rain clouds take in form.

As they accumulate by each seconds that pass, the cloud gets heavier and heavier, the water puts weight to the vapor. Like the pressure of the heart, that painful clench just gets more painful and painful until it's too sufferable. It'll leave a wound that can't be treated, and if doesn't it infects. It'd consume not only the body but also the mind with that weight.

" Hey! We need to practice! The competition's around the corner. "

" Why don't we quit? "

" Why're you acting like this? "

" Stop asking me questions that doesn't have to do with your life, Ugetsu. Go bother someone else. "

" I know it's hard to process dear but I promise you that I'm holding on even without your father, and you should too, okay? "

Once it can barely hold those pent up waters, rain rushes down the surface of the earth. Mother nature is crying once again as they say. Everything, the emotions would unravel, hidden from their mind and heart will escape from those lips that had always been failing to say.

" I don't give a fuck about any of it anymore! I hate it! I hate everything about it! You want to know the reason? God, it's the four of you! You were the reason why I did it! I fucking hate you! "

" I didn't like you the way that you liked me and I - I'm really sorry. I really am. It's just - I really had no one but you and...I was just scared of being alone..."

" ...What would be the other reason besides me? "

Even when the sky has given through a depressing state , there's a bright aftermath after that. Where the gray clouds would fade and the sun would reveal itself, the blue sky would come eventually, anticipated or not. There are some circumstance that it'd take a while, but either long or short lived, it will come.