cherry red

I apologize since this isn't an update! I'm just giving a heads up (promoting) that I published a new given fanfiction, the same with an x gender neutral reader. it will be a little different since this fanfic has loads of ocs while melomaniac will have none, just some background ones that will only be mentioned for a chapter.

Honestly, I'm starting to lose interest in this fanfiction and one of the reason is that I've added way too many original characters that they were the ones who gets more screentime than the given characters themself. I believe in the future I'll turn down this fic, so possibly you might not receive any updates from this book. I'm also really busy with school that I don't get to update most of my books. Only then you'll get notified when I update but with only some short chapters. I really apologize for the ones who expected an update and expected more of this book but having melomaniac, I'll try to work harder for that to make up for this fic.

There's still the same angst and drama with melomaniac though, and I'm trying to experiment further with the concept of romance since I noticed that I suck at writing those stuff. But with melomaniac, I'll be trying to mix the angst and romance, along with fluffy scenarios to add some tinge of happiness to the fic.

Here's the link to the fic!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/355307330?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=insipidcoffee&wp_originator=cBnF6X%2BQtYmlqgvNGmjQh5ulHHZB7bUgxM7IKU0CIce6lNBZUJBDnHn%2BFpXk65dSIDlmvJj4SmbUehGioYxn0Ca9UwGoK5WMbE6N0hg8kMG10NcfZ1OLvfEsBA7OHTe3

To make up for u guys, I'll give a sneak peak of some part of the drafts for melomaniac ;)

" Be more aware around Yuki. " You stared at his leaving figure with furrowed eyebrows. What did he mean by that? Of course you were sure that your feelings for Yuki were true. Uncertainty gripped your body as he suddenly turned away from you, soon leaving your line of sight. Standing there for a couple of minutes, his words replaying inside your head before you let out a sigh. Perhaps it was the tiredness that Hiiragi felt during P.E. class ( he was never fond of playing volleyball anyways ) that brought him to act like this. You turned the opposite to the hallway he disappeared from and realized that you still had some gardening club duty to do. Walking through the hallway, there was this distant feeling of embarrassment knowing that Hiiragi found out about your certain fondness towards Yuki but the feeling of confusion grew more than that when his words repeated inside your head once more.

Unbeknownst to you, when Hiiragi turned left - he ran through the empty hallway and halted infront of the boy's bathroom door, opening it quickly before going to one of the stalls and slamming it shut. He sat on the closed toilet and hid his face behind his open palms. Then his shoulder shook, subconsciously feeling the wetness around his hand. He felt stupid for crying at a time like this but it felt so painful - akin to thousands of needles stabbing the organ with each seconds that passed - he was still trying to process. Now rying to process the fact that you liked Yuki. If only that he didn't became so observant with you, he wouldn't have let his heart feel like this.

You liked Yuki.

But Hiiragi liked you.